Visiting Cali

phxpoolguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the family to Cali for our first trip to Disney, arrived today and went to Santa Monica pier. Hitting up Disneyland tomorrow then maybe Knotts Berry or head down to San Diego. I'm probably gonna head by and pick up a set of cryoed 4.88 gears while I'm here. No time to meet up with anybody unless they work in the fast food industry or a theme park, lol.

Last edited:
dont bother with San Diego.
Go to LA. go to little tokyo
if your kids like anything asian, pokemon or whatever, go there. plenty of shops.

dont bother with San Diego.
Go to LA. go to little tokyo
if your kids like anything asian, pokemon or whatever, go there. plenty of shops.

And if u like anything Asian and your grown up, go to Thailand!

My oldest son has an Asian fetish, I'll let him know,:D. Pinche Wesley Snipes, is what I call him.

thats funny, i just flew home from LA last ight.

we went to Santa Moniuca pier, Disney, Venice BEach, Hollywood Blvd, and couple other places. its a freakin blast. spent two days at disney and still not enough time.

make sure you do the Tower of Terror in Cali ADventure, right next to disney, one of the neates rides iv ever been on.

and if you smoke, go to venice, its were all the Marijuana dispenseries are. I had two peop-le just walkin the beach offer me hits off their bluntcuz i was smokin a stoggie. but i had the 5y old with me so we walked the orther direction. pretty col place too.

also, they were filming a reality type show thats comin out on NBC sometime called "OFF THeir Rocker" and we walked up at the right time, so we will likely be on TV. had to sign releases and stuff. that was on Hollywood BLvd. And they were filming a McDonalds commercial on Venice beach at the skate park while we were thgere.

Just a fun time alltogether....enjoy bro

and it must be state law that any female in Cali under the age of 40 must have a rockin body. so it dont matter what yor son likes. he will find it there:drool:

16 hours of Disney yesterday, even the older kids chilled out and had a great time with their little brothers. I need to come back again, supposed to rain today so that's no good for us. If anybody plans a track day down here, let me know and I'll come back up this way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back