Visiting Chicago, will we survive!!

srt 10 jimbo said:
You Know yor in Chicago, when the snot freez'es in your nose.;)

Or when you see two dogs frozen to the same fire hydrant!

I would suggest going to Lawry's the Prime Rib if you like Prime Rib! There are only 4 in the country Chicago, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas and Dallas... the best Prime Rib you will ever have!!!

TheMoparConnection said:
I would suggest going to Lawry's the Prime Rib if you like Prime Rib! There are only 4 in the country Chicago, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas and Dallas... the best Prime Rib you will ever have!!!

Have not tried that place. If I can get my vegetarian wife to go, I will give it a try...fat chance!!!

Prof said:
Have not tried that place. If I can get my vegetarian wife to go, I will give it a try...fat chance!!!

Do they make SOY rib...........

We went to a fancy place to eat our first night and the wife said tomarrow it is Pizza or McDonadls, ya gota love her :rock:

Prof said:
oh you must try it Roy... Its one of my fav places. You must have the creamed spinach and creamed corn... and make sure you get the Jim Brady cut!

TheMoparConnection said:
oh you must try it Roy... Its one of my fav places. You must have the creamed spinach and creamed corn... and make sure you get the Jim Brady cut!

Just checked out the web site...oh yum...I have to try it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back