• UGASRT

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Geodriller

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
please see the timeslips section for a few bottle fed trucks in the 11's.

i don't talk shit unless i know i'm right...well...sometimes i don't:D

and if you don't think an rc with juice, caltracs, full exhaust, tune, and slicks won't run 11's...well...i really don't care what you think, so it doesn't matter.

:D :D :D :D :D

i bet my work truck will run 11's on the bottle;)

edit: i just reread what i wrote...sounds like i'm a dickhead...not trying to be...just sayin' :D

please see the timeslips section for a few bottle fed trucks in the 11's.

i don't talk shit unless i know i'm right...well...sometimes i don't:D

and if you don't think an rc with juice, caltracs, full exhaust, tune, and slicks won't run 11's...well...i really don't care what you think, so it doesn't matter.

:D :D :D :D :D

i bet my work truck will run 11's on the bottle;)

edit: i just reread what i wrote...sounds like i'm a dickhead...not trying to be...just sayin' :D

I know what juiced Sc's do. Its all driver for Sc's You can have 1000hp for all I care and still get smashed if you dont know how to run it. And yeah its possible to hit an 11 on juice (if you know how to shift) But from my point. I mostly see pretty unicorns that is all show and no go because they are afraid to break them.. Why put money into it and never use it? I bought mine to use it not let it sit and collect dust....Just sayin:dontknow:

LOL. By the way, that truck is my every day driver. I just keep it clean.

if its so easy, you should do it. Let me know when you're getting close. Sometimes what works in theory is a lot harder at the track. Dom has 1300hp and he's only 1second quicker than my 93k mile pool truck. Yes, I use mine for work also.

Its a pool truck till I get my Dakota fixed anyway,lol. We should start another thread to debate this, we can call it, FAST AND THE FURIOUS ,LOL. Me being fast, and viperhauler being the furious.

11 sec Qc going down the strip with pool supplies in the bed and brushes hanging out the tailgate:D Thats whats up !!!:rock:

Thanks for the interst, but i'm not selling. I just hit 18k and i just love the hell out of it.

I will try to get ahold of you later, you may change your mind;)

but thank you , you have a very very nice truck sir.

Looks like Viperhauler is selling his Iphone on another thread to get started on his 11 second truck build. BANHAMMER is trying to buy that too, as well as MIDNIGHT RUNNER's truck.lol

Looks like Viperhauler is selling his Iphone on another thread to get started on his 11 second truck build. BANHAMMER is trying to buy that too, as well as MIDNIGHT RUNNER's truck.lol

All so that stang on a thread. someone has jokes.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back