Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Geodriller

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no intended offense intended, I am looking for a new vehicle, sorry

i will race you with a 24' ladder in the bed!

and WHEN i have the money to do the build...she's goin out with a BANG...you all can mark my words...

i never said it was easy, either... but some drivers are better than others;)

not really...

i am dead serious

internet-24591.jpg

I'm really gonna try for PCB next year, truck was full of problems this year. That's the reason I took offense to Viperhaulers comment of just bolting on stuff and running elevens. FATJACK can attest to how hard it is to keep shit together after going fast. The VHT track gods are not kind to slicked up trucks .

i will race you with a 24' ladder in the bed!

and WHEN i have the money to do the build...she's goin out with a BANG...you all can mark my words...

i never said it was easy, either... but some drivers are better than others;)

I have seen some of the pictures of your truck with trailor, and a ladder even, you are one strange person to be sure

I'm really gonna try for PCB next year, truck was full of problems this year. That's the reason I took offense to Viperhaulers comment of just bolting on stuff and running elevens. FATJACK can attest to how hard it is to keep shit together after going fast. The VHT track gods are not kind to slicked up trucks .

let me clear up any confusion, as i'm really not an argumentative person...

i am just always right:D

no seriously...

all i meant when this started was that the CE that's in this month's running is a very capable 11 second truck... he'll never drive it that way, and it'll probably never see 11's.

but the truck is capable of it just how it sits....that's all...

i r serious!:D

let me clear up any confusion, as i'm really not an argumentative person...

i am just always right:D

no seriously...

all i meant when this started was that the CE that's in this month's running is a very capable 11 second truck... he'll never drive it that way, and it'll probably never see 11's.

but the truck is capable of it just how it sits....that's all...

i r serious!:D

Its all in fun, mine is "capable" of 7's if I drive off the Grand Canyon.LOL

I know that i'm not the best driver. But this old man looks good driving it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back