VSI/CNG/LPG system pic's

What a kind and generous gesture, now lets have a waffle and talk about it.
Brothers working together.

belgiumbarry said:
hey Justine, you can have my installation ( as good as new ) for a friendly price if you want... ofcourse you need someone to install it... it's the 230 l tank, 2 new evaporators from Prince , 2 computers and injectors L&G... system was running perfect but i demount it for the ROE Supercharger ...
Even have my inletmanifold with the gasnipples ... you don't need to drill yours .. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sorry Barry but my installation is already ordered :eek:

but thanks to let me know :D

Jus10

Jus10 said:
Sorry Barry but my installation is already ordered :eek:

but thanks to let me know :D

Jus10

no sorry , but you should have visit us more often...:p :D you missed the deal of your life ...:confused: :dontknow: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

belgiumbarry said:
no sorry , but you should have visit us more often...:p :D you missed the deal of your life ...:confused: :dontknow: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Haha lol but you're right, I should visit more often because this forum rocks :rock:

damn it, can't believe I just missed the deal of my life :D :D :D

A little more than usual.... but at 1/3 of the normal fuel cost:D ...."normal" which is about 9 bucks/gallon:mad:

9 bucks a gallon...................dayum, thats f#cking large dude!!

I didnt realize they could do this on gas vehicles.............I have heard of it on diesel engines. Very cool.

patrick

with LPI it's arround 3 usd per gallon, that's more like what you see over the pond right?

Yes, a little over $3 USD now. And with the LP gas what is the total cost per mile (if you don't doing the conversion for us)....? Thanks.

Floor said:
about 50ct/mile:dontknow:

:eek:

first refill after ROE install... just 200 miles with a tank .... :eek: :embarassed: :vollkommenauf: :dong: :banghead: :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2: :rolleyes: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

that was 143 euro ... or 0.72 euro/mile ...hey that's 1$ per mile..:nurse:

Last edited:
Floor said:
show off ! :D

yes....:eek:
PS
my BMW650 does about the same performance :p :D with less then the half in consumption...so i better watch out how far my trips are... :confused: :dontknow: :D :D :D :D

my corvette ( with his double pumper Holley ) equals the truck ... :elefant: :elefant: ...........:eek: :toilet:

Heres my LPG set-up. as they were doing it (hence some of the loose wiring)

srtup1.jpg

srtup2.jpg

and here is the 102 litre tank (27 gal US) they put in the spare wheel well.

srtup4.jpg

.......and the finished product

24122008171.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back