VTCoA 2010 Truck of the Year - Vote Now

VTCoA 2010 Truck of the Year - Vote Now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ViperJeff said:
Congratulations BlackViper
VTCoA Truck of The Year
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congratulations George.
PM me your name, address and shirt size.
I assume you want it in BLACK.....

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: congrats:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Damnit! I didn't get to vote.....
RECOUNT!!!!!

Congrats Blackviper:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks guys. I wasn't even aware that this was going on. I've been slammed with work and some other projects. This is definitely an honor. Here are a few pics.

DSCN1499.jpg

DSCN1501.jpg

DSCN1503.jpg

DSCN1504.jpg

DSCN1506.jpg

DSCN1509.jpg

DSCN1510.jpg

DSCN1494.jpg

DSCN1195.jpg

DSCN1197.jpg

Console1.jpg

DSCN1498.jpg

DSCN1497.jpg

TB2.jpg

TB6.jpg

TB4-1.jpg

WOW!!! NOW THATS HOW ITS DONE!!! Excellent and CONGRATS on TOTY Jorge!! HAts off and two thumbs up! When would you like me to ship mine down to ya? LOL!

BLACKVIPER - CONGRATS on your beautiful ride. I was the 2008 truck of the year winner. Incredible to see such an amazing truck. I really miss mine. Here were a few pics:

proof25-vi.jpg

proof22-vi.jpg

_DSC8724-vi.jpg

proof15-vi.jpg

i just used it to paint the exterior of an NES console, it turned out well (i used a deep blue color) i am happy with the results, i used their primer under it too as it wasnt originally reflective, i would recommend it

SPAM ATTACK SPAM ATTACK

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back