****VTCOA CALENDAR****GIRLS

Here is another Lady that is a friend of mine that will add to the calendar girls if you guys approve:

tammin_sursok001b.jpg

I am at work right now, I will check it out and see, but I am sure that she is sweet, i mean come on you drive a SRT-10,,

I know this chick at Hooter's. . .

I'll run it by her and see if she's up for it! ;)

Wow! This could be good!!

Who's trucks are you going to use? Are you going to just photoshop the girls into pics of the trucks??

ntw0rk said:
Wow! This could be good!!

Who's trucks are you going to use? Are you going to just photoshop the girls into pics of the trucks??

LOL! In that case, I think I could get Jenna Jameson to pose . . . :dontknow: :p :D

no all the photos will be real ladies & trucks. So I am going to be mainly at the east coast of at a GTG to get one or tow photos. I will put up a ROSTER of the GIRLS & TRUCKS Names, But I am looking for twins, to use with twin trucks. so we will see, but no photo shop

Big Worm said:
no all the photos will be real ladies & trucks. So I am going to be mainly at the east coast of at a GTG to get one or tow photos. I will put up a ROSTER of the GIRLS & TRUCKS Names, But I am looking for twins, to use with twin trucks. so we will see, but no photo shop

Cool! where are you located?

Borden3srt said:
was she our waitress Jimi? the one in the calendar?

That's her!! :rock: :rock: :rock: She was :smokin:

Post her pic!

Yeah! That's her! Here's a few more you failed to post!

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

Borden3srt said:
that's because they are on my busted @ss harddrive you sumofjkhgfdjdjrj!!!:D :p

BULLSHIT!! They're located in your attachments on the site doofus! :p :D :love:

Borden3srt said:
you need to at least post the good one then!!!!!! jackmouth!:p

Yay! A Queer Cab! :p :D

Borden3srt said:
watch it! i will photochop you!!!!!!:D

anyone know how i can upload these attachments in one sitting? i dont want to have to do them 1 at a time.

Save em to your desktop and upload them to your photobucket . . ;)

1badnightrunner said:
How long b4 they r Ready

I have 5 girls that I have made contact with that have gave me a solid YES. I am looking for twins right now, and trying to match girls with the color trucks and bikini that they will be wearing. small issues that are big to them , make-up and shit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back