VTCOA Club Shirt Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doin laundry?

The order came in early and was delivered today. I am washing a small right now to see how it holds up after the first wash. I will take the shirts to work tomorrow and start organizing orders. May take a few days to get everything ready to ship. Plus I am gonna inspect each shirt!

I just verified the order and 100% shipped correctly, all shirts accounted for!

Guys I am sending the shirts back to CustomInk there is a quality issue. The paint did not dry right on the shirts, the paint looks globby and has heavy texture. CustomInk has agreed to redo the whole order. I ordered on the 15th and they shipped by the 18th/19th so they rushed the order if you ask me. Not acceptable and I will make them do it right. Sorry for the inconvenience but I said I would produce a quality shirt and I will live and die by my word.

Guys I am sending the shirts back to CustomInk there is a quality issue. The paint did not dry right on the shirts, the paint looks globby and has heavy texture. CustomInk has agreed to redo the whole order. I ordered on the 15th and they shipped by the 18th/19th so they rushed the order if you ask me. Not acceptable and I will make them do it right. Sorry for the inconvenience but I said I would produce a quality shirt and I will live and die by my word.

Hmmm, "live of die by our word" ya must be from TEXAS :rock:

Not to worry, just need mine before my tranny goes down again. :D

On the phone with CustomInk they will make it right.

White shirts seem ok but all the black shirts are not to my standards.

Send mine first... please.. pretty please.... please....

Well.... that's not good... now what?

UPS label is being sent to me to send them back, they are redoing the entire order. Something was wrong with the machine that did these. But that's why I bought from them because they guarantee their work. So the entire order will be redone under scrutiny this time. No biggie may have to wait an extra two weeks. I refuse to accept less than what we paid for. My money was in this as well so if I am not happy everyone else would not be happy either. They will make it right and I will get every what they paid for!

I would rather have it done right, then have them right now

I would rather have it done right, then have them right now

Makes two of us, I am so pissed off right now I could rip something in half. But I am not going to bad mouth them because they have agreed to make it right. I told the girl don't use that machine again.

I didn't order a shirt but man I am very glad to see someone go so above and beyond to bring the group a great product. This is a trait not seen much these days. Good job man.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't order a shirt but man I am very glad to see someone go so above and beyond to bring the group a great product. This is a trait not seen much these days. Good job man.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

This is a way of life for me! I am not the fastest or badest guy on here but I rock my SRT-10 like I stole it.

Night Runner #50 of 400

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back