VTCOA Florida Race Weekend, Options, if you signed up vote here.

What track do you want to run??

• Total voters

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MOROSO IS DRAG STRIP VOTE // SEBRING IS ROAD COURCE VOTE

Moroso's Road Course Sucks... so thats your choices.. vote away

Need to nail down what everyones interests are and I can get available remaining dates and info from the pertaining tracks ... what's it going to be?
Also need to know if anyone has interest in making it in Dec.?

Road Course / Drag Strip / Both

RUNNING LIST OF ALL PARTICIPANTS

1. SRT10VENOMOUS
2. Rice Eater
3. Marc T
4. Steve Austin
5. BlakeWilder
6. NBT
7. Doneo
8. ROKTMAN
9. 2ndchance
10. gearheadbill

11.QckSlvr
12. Venom Power
13. Borden3srt
14. QueLocura
15. BigBlackQC
16. Rice Eater's "brother"
17. LitemUp
18. Misterhemi03
19.Black10
20.KillerSRT10
21.6pakattack
22. vpr hler
23.GAVPRT4006186

MOROSO TRACK AND PRICE INFO

Hello Ken,

I'm attaching information that should assist you with your plans. If you are looking for a weekend day or days we will need to look at April 2007. Moroso does not have a w/e day available during the first quarter of the year. Most established Florida tracks should be booked for the w/e's too. Please let me know if weekdays might work for the Club. I'm attaching our Club sheet for 2006. The 2007 track rental rate will be $4600.00+ tax. All other fees are not scheduled to be increased at this time.
Our Road Course wraps around the back of the Drag Tower, so we are unable to run the 2 tracks simultaneously.
I hope this information helps. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best Regards,
Donna

CLUB TRIALS/AUTOCROSS: PRICES AS OF JANUARY 2006
Weekend Rate: $4,400 per day + tax– up to 40 cars
County ALS: $90.00 per hour with a 4-hour minimum (when needed)
Rescue Service: $70.00 per hour with a 4-hour minimum (REQUIRED)
Fire Service: $65.00 per hour with a 4-hour minimum (Required after 25 cars)
Tow Truck: $300.00 for 7.5 hours, over 7.5 hours – the additional fee is $25.00 per hour
Security: $35.00 per hour with a 4-hour minimum
Gate Guard: $15.00 per hour with a 4-hour minimum
Phone person: $15.00 per hour with a 4-hour minimum
CONDITIONS:
· Gates open 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
· Track is available from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
· All DRIVERS must wear WRISTBANDS (left wrist), before going onto track.
· Club hires qualified corner workers, including pit out and Turn #10.
· No cancellation of weekend dates.
· Guard at gate from open to close to get waivers signed and monitor admittance by club members only.
· No sale of spectator tickets.
· DEPOSITS/FEES NOT REFUNDABLE.
· No assignment or sublease rights with rental.
· All food, beverage, tents, service, equipment including, but not limited to wrecker. Corner workers, rescue,
fire ambulance or EMT services must be arranged by track. No vendors or sales of any kind allowed at any
time without Track’s written permission.
INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS:
Lessee provides Moroso Motorsports Park, Inc. with insurance certificate for policy of $3 million General Liability, $3
million Participant Legal Liability, $50,000 property and fire damage, $10,000 excess medical, $10,000 AD&D, $50/week
W.I. for 52 weeks. Additional insured’s - Richard B. Moroso, Susan Moroso-Strecker, and Moroso Motorsports Park,
Inc., and the certificate must be marked “this insurance is primaryâ€. Moroso Motorsports Park, Inc. must receive
certificate 2 weeks prior to your event for approval by our insurance company. Moroso Motorsports Park, Inc.
reserves the right to conduct business as usual during the event.
(Rates subject to change without notice)

Just got off the phone with Moroso....waiting for a call back from Donna Krammer (Road Course Manager)regarding the rental $$, terms...ect.

Did get a few dates for Jan. the 8-11th, 16 - 19th, and possibly the 31st.

If we were to rent the track for say an all day / evening the $$ would be higher. Also it would be better to hold those events on a Tues or Thurs...to not collide with the Wed/Fri T&T's

Sebring International Raceway

Hello,

The only dates I have open in Jan. 2007 are listed below:

Jan. 1-2-3, 15, 22-23-24-25-26 and 29. Weekend dates are very hard to come by especially during fall, winter and spring. I have attached are track rental rates for you.

Just let me know if you would like any further info.

Thank you.

Anna McNeil
Track Rental Coordinator
Sebring International Raceway
(863) 655-1442 Ext. 203

Off-Season In-Season
06/01-09/30 10/01-05/31

12 Hour Course $8,000.00 $9,000.00
Road Course $5,500.00 $6,500.00
Paddock Course $4,500.00 $5,000.00
Modified Course $6,000.00 $6,500.00
Skid Pads $1,500.00 $2,000.00

Track rental includes Ambulance, Fire/Rescue, 1 hook wrecker. Corner Workers are extra at $100.00 per day per corner worker. You must obtain your own insurance.

Insurance Requirements

Liability Coverage: $5,000,000 Combined Single Limit
$5,000,000 Participant Legal Liability

Participant Accident Coverage: $10,000 AD & D
$10,000 Blanket Medical Expense
$100 for 104 weeks Weekly Indemnity

Certificate Holder: Sebring International Raceway, Inc.; Road Atlanta, LTD.; Panoz Motorsports. LTD.; Fountainhead Development

Additional Insured : Sebring Airport Authority

Last edited:
poll drag strip vs. road course please

Rice Eater said:
so we need to buy seperate insurance policy to race at Seabring????

I can prove that I have more than what's required.
I will inquire more when I find out WHAT kind of track we are looking for.

Again,
We do not need a road course if only two people are going to run it.
IF there are not enough people to make the track affordable then I can go to our V10 brothers.
I can't cross that bridge unless I know what the interest is, and how many participants we have for sure. There will be the need to pre-pay/register for the event.

Rice Eater said:
so we need to buy seperate insurance policy to race at Seabring????

either one doesnt really matter, I am just looking forward to havin a good time.

Last edited:
NBT said:
poll drag strip vs. road course please

Is that good??? i edited .. moroso for drag .. sebring for roadcource.. cant figure out how to chang the poll after its up ...

Looks like a 50/50 split right now !I've done Moroso,would be interested in trying a road course for chitts and grins !!!Silly question I'm sure,but I know of a couple other SRT10 Rams,is this an open invite,or VTCoA members only ??

6pakattack said:
Looks like a 50/50 split right now !I've done Moroso,would be interested in trying a road course for chitts and grins !!!Silly question I'm sure,but I know of a couple other SRT10 Rams,is this an open invite,or VTCoA members only ??

Open to my knowledge..... I'm pretty sure no one would object to a few more 10's being there.

Kool,add my name to the list,and I will get ahold of the others and see if they'd be interested !!:rock:

6pakattack said:
Kool,add my name to the list,and I will get ahold of the others and see if they'd be interested !!:rock:

Got ya added.. ya tell your boys.. even if they dont have a srt thats kool also... we have one sts v cati comming out... but the more srt10s the kooler :)

Last edited:
Awsome, the more the better. Tell them to join the site. If everyone goes, man this is going to be a site to see.

Track Day

I am more interested in the road course to see what the trucks can do. Also like to try a NEW track ( Sebring ) with all the SRT's coming .

a friend is flying down tommorwo morning and driving back my other truck .. so were gonna go together wed afternoon

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
a friend is flying down tommorwo morning and driving back my other truck .. so were gonna go together wed afternoon

Hey Special K,

Have a safe trip brotha. Give us a ring when ya get back. ok-A

vpr hler said:
That's good to hear. Hope you have a safe trip. I am already home until the 5th. Going back for a week . hope there is a GTG then.

I am sure we will have something going on. We'd be stupid not too.:rock:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Is that good??? i edited .. moroso for drag .. sebring for roadcource.. cant figure out how to chang the poll after its up ...

It's all good..

this was all YOUR idea :alberteinstein::hmmmm2::thefinger::D

Just need to narrow down drag vs. road...so far road course has it... for all 7 voters:banghead:

That will be $1285.00 each :laugh: :stupid:

If we can get 30 folks it should be near $330 each for Sebring...12 hr. course

I already have a verbal confirmation for one potential sponser.... but we will see who and what we got before I go any further with it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back