VTCOA Influenced Truck Buy Decision

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of us actually bought our SRT-10 AFTER seeing this forum and wanted to get in on the fun. I'll bet there are quite a few.

If it weren't for me buying mine, I would have never known of this forum, :dontknow: or any of you for that matter..

That would be me! I wanted a 10 and this is one of the best ways to buy one IMO. You can search all the posts and find out a ton of info on that particular truck before you buy it. A hell of lot better then buying from a dealer.

I had never heard of this forum till I bought my wife an 05 SRT10 QC....I stll had the Charger SRT8....1BAD4DR told me about this site...

I had my truck before this forum existed and awhile before I joined the NFFF (first forum I was on)

Yeah... NFFF.. :rolleyes:How could we forget THAT place?

No really, :dontknow: I'm asking how do we forget it?
:confused:

Can say this forum didn't hurt the cause but I was already set on getting one before. I just ended up getting talked outta the QC because I prefer shifting anyways

I had my new 05 QC for over a year before I found out about the VTCOA. I still don't miss the Hummer that I was on the way to buy before I saw the Srt10 on it's incline ramp. It was by pure accident that I bought this truck. The rest is history in the making.:rock: :rock:

bought truck, joined nfff, got banned from nfff, joined here and have not been banned yet :D :D :D

are you kidding me if i knew you crackheads ahead of time i might not have bought one lol;)

ME:itsme:ME :itsme:ME :itsme:ME :itsme:
I was looking for a fast truck, checked out the L and the SS. Then found out about the 10, exotic AND affordable. Dug a littlte deeper and found you guys, read some posts, saw what you guys were doing and bought one. My first post was just before I took delivery, I think.

Guess I shoulda read a little more and done some more research.

YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my truck for ahwile and it sat in the garage, Then a friend introduced me to a crazy old man (FatJack) that got me onto the site, then the truck started coming out of the garage more, money has hit my hands and has gone to many of the vendors on this site. So the way I look at it Jack you owe me ALOT of money. HAHAHA

GriffsSRT said:
I had my truck for ahwile and it sat in the garage, Then a friend introduced me to a crazy old man (FatJack) that got me onto the site, then the truck started coming out of the garage more, money has hit my hands and has gone to many of the vendors on this site. So the way I look at it Jack you owe me ALOT of money. HAHAHA

I will pay up Buddy, It just may take me a while.:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back