VTCOA/Mak Haik Car show pix

i'm working on the video right now but depending on classes i might not get done with it till later today or tomorrow

TNVIPER said:
Nice pictures!!!:rock: ...that last one of the red truck with stripes was a killer...:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Larry, that's Justin's (ARRESTmeRED04) rig. That silver looks sweet on it.

VENOMOUS1 said:
100_2024.jpg

And then you got this guy wearing shorts, while my nuts are frozen to my leg in TN! WTF? Where the hell is the sun?

SRTLUVR said:
Great pictures and great turnout!!! But it always kills me to see such a nice black (or any color for that matter) vehicle with that many fine scratches in the paint.....just a shame. :(

The scratches were horrible, it needed to be color sanded and buffed alot. But it was a slick job and the flames were done well and between that and I'm guessin the flip hood won him best truck award! My Black by days end was good enough to eat off of and the scratches were nil.:D

VENOMOUS1 said:
The scratches were horrible, it needed to be color sanded and buffed alot. But it was a slick job and the flames were done well and between that and I'm guessin the flip hood won him best truck award! My Black by days end was good enough to eat off of and the scratches were nil.:D

I wasn't feeling the 20" OEMs tho.. IMO that was a total turn off.

Very Nice, guess I need to pay more attention

VJ

all the 10s lined up always looks nice but whats up with that bumper sticker Anthony :dontknow: ;) ?

ant.jpg
[/IMG]

jsandlin said:
all the 10s lined up always looks nice but whats up with that bumper sticker Anthony :dontknow: ;) ?

ant.jpg

I was trying to represent our nation's ever growing "pride."

Well, keep your pride in your pocket

hehehehehehehe

VJ

not a yellow one in the bunch, very disappointing……………
and yes i know its many years ago, just wandering through the history channel

hell back then, amongest the Viper Trucks, the Yellow Fever's & especially the Commemorative Editions were super rare.

:rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back