VTCOA MEMBERS RULE

andrew heywood said:
:fight: ..................:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:eek:rly: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :joyman: :bebored: :D :D :D :D

Jake I got three brothers , and no sisters..............needless to say we are creative fkrs.................:D :p :D

SrtBrad said:
WasSup Homie
Biz ok , girlfriend ok , everything is goin all right , cept I need a root canal on a molar , life is good , truck is runnin killer....what up in the city of angels , and how are you brad.....:D

andrew heywood said:
Biz ok , girlfriend ok , everything is goin all right , cept I need a root canal on a molar , life is good , truck is runnin killer....what up in the city of angels , and how are you brad.....:D

Can't complain bro. Just in the middle of moving.

SrtBrad said:
Can't complain bro. Just in the middle of moving.
Cool bro , hope you like you new place , when ya git settled call me we can put sumpin together , gtg and a good meal..........:dontknow:

Oh thank you Andrew... *sob* I... I just don't know..... How I could go.... Through the day.. *sniff*... Without your well... wishesss...
And in the 1977 immortal words of Debbie Boone: :bawling:"YOU.. LIGHT UP MY LIIIIIFE.. YOU GIVE ME HOPE. TO CARRY ON... YOU LIGHT UP MY DAAAAYS... AND FILL MY NIIIIGHTS.... WIIIITH... SOOOOOOONG...."

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back