VTCOA Moderator Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Well, with the way the forum is growing, and the active members are increasing by the day, we can use another moderator.

As you are probably aware, the position is a volunteer position that basically keeps an eye out on the forum. Your duties would be to move, edit, delete, and handle different aspects of the forum.

If interested, please post publicly that you are interested, so that the rest of the members can also be involved. The admins will take everyone into consideration who posts, and make a decision shortly.

Thanks

VTCOA Administration

P.S - Any off-topic posts will be deleted in this thread.

I haven't done the "Moderator Thing" in a while... But, I'm up for it if you guys will have me. :)

I will need a refresher on the updated VB system... other than that, I'm on here all the time anyways. :dontknow: :D

I also like social gatherings, golf, tennis, and long walks on the beach. :D :2in1:

hmmm... I almost want to apply but in a couple months I'll be really busy again and wouldn't be able to commit like I can now... These days I think I average about 2-3 hours a day on this place lol I'm not as well known as some of the other more qualified folks here either but with the above in mind I'll leave it to the census :D

Kool,

I say Black1 and Brat have to race for it, it has to be on video and posted for all of us to watch!!!:rock: :p

Kevan said:
PREFACE: No offense intended to Jack or Patrick.

The *best* way to do this is to take a week or two and have members nominate those who think they'd be good moderators. Those nominated must then publicly accept the nomination.
Admins setup a poll, and members vote for their new moderators.

I've done this on a few other forums and it works 10000000% better than the 'appointed' route.

Kevan, thanks for your input.....we have already explored this idea, and it has been previously implemented with TheSickness and OCbob. Which worked out well, but this time we are going to try another avenue.

Thanks

Patrick

RedSrt007 said:
Kevan, thanks for your input.....we have already explored this idea, and it has been previously implemented with TheSickness and OCbob. Which worked out well, but this time we are going to try another avenue.

Thanks

Patrick
Point, but that was also well before we reached the 1000 member mark. I think the nominations and voting would be considerably different this time around.

Your forum. Your call.
Just trying to help out.

Ok time to be serious here...After careful consideration and having put alot of thought into this. I say the best person for the job has to even tempered, have the ability to not be a Assclown like me:D Must be well respected and have a place of honor umungst the people here universally. A person who has been a site ambassador from the very beginning, someone that has honor, and above all is a very Moderate and intelligent person. Not to mention he is liked by everyone because this helps alot :D Therefore I would nominate Iltemprd aka Shawn Mahon.............If anyone deserves the honor of serving this community more I will eat Jack's sweaty Caftan :eek: ...............:p

Black1 said:
I haven't done the "Moderator Thing" in a while... But, I'm up for it if you guys will have me. :)

I will need a refresher on the updated VB system... other than that, I'm on here all the time anyways. :dontknow: :D

I also like social gatherings, golf, tennis, and long walks on the beach. :D :2in1:
I don't think Patrick could stomach another Ho as a Mod :D Are you sure you want this kind of abuse :dontknow: :D Your a good man Jake and I Love You to death.......But I would break you down like a 2.00 Ho :D

Come back towards the light !!! :rock: :rock:

i say Wifey!!!
she does not work and we need a woman to be there!

but Black1 and Silverback are cool with me, right Negro uno and Mr. chango

I nominate Roy..............

The Prof has all the intellect, the maturity, objectivity and (if I'm not mistaken) the time neccesary to exercise the duties of this position.....

If he'll accept, I ebieve he's the very best for the job.....

No slighting to any of my friends here is (by ANY means) implied........

Django

my list, in no particular order:
silverback
silent d
prof
silverback
wifey
iltemprd
silverback
wazzsup
nowwhat
silverback