VTCOA Moderator Position

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concede with quality people like Jake and Shawn iam sure that these fine gentleman could do a much better job as moderator that myself,i was just trying to help out the site.thanks for everybodys consideration brat.

Jake! And Shawn if he wants to!

I'm too old, set in my ways, and lazy. Besides I don't understand a lot of what people are talking about...besides Jack and Patrick know that I am the most flagrant thread ho, I just can't help going in different directions when the urge hits me.

And Schklege...the number of posts has nothing to do with the quality of input...you have identified yourself as a great thinker, highly intelligent and caring individual...and you will also soon have your tires slashed!

Last edited:
I missed a lot this (past) weekend!!!

Jake, Prof or Shawn, I think any of these ladies would be fine for the job!

:D:D:D

I also agree, that with the population growing like it is, it might be time to hire 2 of 'em!:rock:
This place is da best!!!:rock:

I feel that who ever does it should have been here since the begining and I also feel Jack and Pat should appoint that person of their choice not a popularity contest. Everyone is going to vote or nominate their friends.

Silent D said:
I nominate Roy..............

The Prof has all the intellect, the maturity, objectivity and (if I'm not mistaken) the time necessary to exercise the duties of this position.....

If he'll accept, I ebieve he's the very best for the job.....

No slighting to any of my friends here is (by ANY means) implied........

Django

I agree with Mr Sensitive :star: ...... Roy is a very logical choice he gets my vote if it counts for anything:D.
Cheers J.T.

Whitesnake said:
i say Wifey!!!
she does not work and we need a woman to be there!

Thanks Eddie :eek: ;) :D When I read this, I ran right out and got a job. I start next week :p :p :p

It has been said in the past that "Having Wifey as a Moderator is like putting Dick Cheney in charge of gun control" :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :star:

Good luck everyone :star:

Dang it!:)

Okay...I vote for Shawn!......(cuz the voices in my head told me to!):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My choices are Shawn and Jake.

You get the best of both worlds.

You get Jake the Ho and Shawn who makes 3 letter posts
You get Jake on the East Coast and Shawn on the West Coast
You get Jake with a Black QC and Shawn with a predominantly RED R/C

to me, that is TOTAL REPRESENTATION :rock: :rock: :rock:

If we were going for President, I would nominate Mutt ;)

Last edited:
I happen to be a mod over on another site.... If you are looking for experience in this aspect, we can discuss pay rates- LOL:D :D :D ;)

The only thing I ask of the new mod(s) is to have more threads be moved to their appropriate sections of the forum when needed. Or maybe I'm just too picky :dontknow: :eek:

Stingray said:
The only thing I ask of the new mod(s) is to have more threads be moved to their appropriate sections of the forum when needed. Or maybe I'm just too picky :dontknow: :eek:

Yup...will keep an eye on it :)

Thanks for the support!

-Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back