VTCoA Oct 2009 TOTM - Preliminary Vote

VTCoA Oct 2009 TOTM - Preliminary Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazyUSMarine said:
I have been wondering this for the past month...

Who is the lady in everyones sigs?!?!

That is Django's wife...she had a brush with death but is doing well now...the picture of her in the sigs was a show of support..

I have been keeping up with these posts and just do not know what to say. I have no doubt that John was a great man. BUT in my eyes...... this is all about TRUCK OF THE MONTH. While this man was with us, where were the nominations and the votes. This is such a handout.
At this point I say give it to him. If we have a normal TOTM (which I don't feel we can), there are going to be the people that look down on the winner or people like myself that voted to have a normal TOTM.
Its just a shame for the people that have busted butt and looked forward to this months TOTM.
Other people like myself actually hoped to win, instead this thing blew way out of proportion. I was going to run for the month of Oct. In preperation I spent Thousands of $$ getting ready for it and the Pamama GTG. This month is also my birth month. How cool would that have been to get everything done in a month, and win the TOTM and make it to the Panama GTG for my birthday. Some look at it as not being the "holly grail", but on the other hand it would have been pretty cool and a rewarding achevment. If not for myself, but others that were in the running.

TNVIPER said:
If it will make you feel better I'll copy and paste your apology in my sig...LOL...:D
:dontknow: I'm game!

viperhauler said:
that's like 2 black guy quotes....:confused: :D :D

HAHAHAHA, it sure does sound like that. HEH HEH, you like how I ended the 4th sentence with a preposition? Bad grammar at it's worst. Ahhhh, I slip sometimes..

walbert said:
I have been keeping up with these posts and just do not know what to say. I have no doubt that John was a great man. BUT in my eyes...... this is all about TRUCK OF THE MONTH. While this man was with us, where were the nominations and the votes. This is such a handout.
At this point I say give it to him. If we have a normal TOTM (which I don't feel we can), there are going to be the people that look down on the winner or people like myself that voted to have a normal TOTM.
Its just a shame for the people that have busted butt and looked forward to this months TOTM.
Other people like myself actually hoped to win, instead this thing blew way out of proportion. I was going to run for the month of Oct. In preperation I spent Thousands of $$ getting ready for it and the Pamama GTG. This month is also my birth month. How cool would that have been to get everything done in a month, and win the TOTM and make it to the Panama GTG for my birthday. Some look at it as not being the "holly grail", but on the other hand it would have been pretty cool and a rewarding achevment. If not for myself, but others that were in the running.

Ummmm, you get my vote!:congrats: Especially after the wheels and dark grey color combo with the black fuel door and headlight covers. It'll look better when you install the NR headlights.. See? You've certainly been noticed..

i have come to the conclusion that i have no opion on anything on this or any other thread from now on ,,,that way i wont piss anyone off , and wont get anyone mad !you cant make everyone happy ,,no matter what is done to make some happy many more will hate on you for it.:dontknow:

Ironhead said:
i have come to the conclusion that i have no opion on anything on this or any other thread from now on ,,,that way i wont piss anyone off , and wont get anyone mad !you cant make everyone happy ,,no matter what is done to make some happy many more will hate on you for it.:dontknow:

I understand, but I will read and consider all points of view.:eek:

ViperJeff said:
I understand, but I will read and consider all points of view.:eek:

as you should my big flowing hair wench :D opps thats an opion damn

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
i agree:argh:

Ironhead said:

thats just your opinion though.......:D

Ironhead said:

Please remember that this is an emotional issue. When emotional issues are discussed, sometimes people react very strongly on both sides of the issue.

This is no different than religion or politics. Don't let the emotions that may be expressed ruin it for you. Your opinion is as valid as anyone else.

Look guys, there really is no "right" or "wrong" way to vote on this. It's all about individual opinions, and the most important thing is to respect the opinions of the others, whether they are the same as yours or not. I still believe that it is a honorable way to remember John, I doubt that anyone could say anything to sway me from that position. But as I said, that doesn't make it any more right than any other opinion here.

Maybe it's just that I was tighter with John than some of you were. I won't dispute that it is emotional for me, I lost a good friend and we all lost a good man. But no matter how this vote goes, I won't hold anyone's vote against them. We all have our reasons for believing what we do, and it's all good.

should have voted for my huge booger we would not be here now ,,lol damn thats another opion:(

Ironhead said:
should have voted for my huge booger we would not be here now ,,lol damn thats another opion:(
Keep up the good work......sorry thats my opinon.:D :p ;)

Ironhead said:

yea, but that booger was classified as a HEMI

ViperJeff said:
yea, but that booger was classified as a HEMI

ya well coley said your bias ,,,and it dont look like jesus christ superstar no more ,,,,hell it looks like a dried up booger ,,,go figure,,,brat in the market for a booger lol:eek:

The forum has spoken.....

I have a couple of requests

Mods, please lock this thread

Patrick, can 6pakattack have the front page solo for the rest of the month

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back