VTCOA SCREEN SAVER Version 1

....I can't get shit done.....don't want to wake the pc up.....there are some great trucks on the site....and many more that did not upload photo's

Awesome job, I've watched it for about 10 mins now and it's still going, I have to get back to work:D

wasted my time downloading and watching ,,hell my truck aint to be seen any were ,,so i deleted it and went back to my old sceen saver :(

Ironhead said:
wasted my time downloading and watching ,,hell my truck aint to be seen any were ,,so i deleted it and went back to my old sceen saver :(

Do what serves you best....but you uploaded 1 pic....and it's in there
( linelokburnout ) I said up front no Hazman photos or insper banner pics with the same pic as you uploaded earlier in the thread. Sorry your disappointed with the whole effort and deleted it. I'll refund your money :)

Last edited:
WAZZSUP said:
Do what serves you best....but you uploaded 1 pic....and it's in there
( linelokburnout ) I said up front no Hazman photos or insper banner pics with the same pic as you uploaded earlier in the thread. Sorry your disappointed with the whole effort and deleted it. I'll refund your money
Bro, I really appreciate what you did, I enjoy putting my computer to sleep:rock: :rock: :D

....just a bad frick'n day, but thank you and your more than welcome. I'll be doing something else later that will be fun for all.

Ironhead said:

James your LineLoc burnout picture IS in there. I saw it yesterday.

Screensaver is great, thanks for putting it together although I had to turn of the speakers after about 10 minutes of it :)

even if mine wasn't there...i'da still kept it...it's awesome!...and it's only the first one:D

one qusetion, tho....is there any way to upload our own music to that...or is that imbedded in your program altogether?

quit your wining i didnt delete it APRIL FOOLS FOOLS hahahhahahahahaha

Ironhead said:
quit your wining i didnt delete it APRIL FOOLS FOOLS hahahhahahahahaha
You very funny man............................................not.:D :p

viperhauler said:
even if mine wasn't there...i'da still kept it...it's awesome!...and it's only the first one:D

one qusetion, tho....is there any way to upload our own music to that...or is that imbedded in your program altogether?

DEMON8

I can run one with your own tune if you'd like...regardless It gets old ....over and over and over

viperhauler said:
well i was mainly thinking a lot of tunes...:D

i'll give you a list, if it's something you WANT to do...

The only issue is uploading the file....that one is 21 megs....max I can do on that site is 100

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back