VTCOA SCREEN SAVER Version 1

viperhauler said:
ohhhhh....it's not a big deal...there wasn't any sound on the microsoft changing ball or pipes, either:D

Mine at the house is old Ac/Dc stuff. My wife's is from my daughters graduation with Jimmy Buffets Little Miss Magic

Ironhead said:
quit your wining i didnt delete it APRIL FOOLS FOOLS hahahhahahahahaha

DAMMIT, I've been gettin got with that got dang fool's April... Damn Day thingie... :motz:all damn day. And now James get's a shot in......

Venom Power said:
DAMMIT, I've been gettin got with that got dang fool's April... Damn Day thingie... :motz:all damn day. And now James get's a shot in......
Have another drink Anthony you will be o.k.:D :D :D :D :D

Venom Power said:

I went to work this morning with a stren look on my face and acted hard nosed ,,,then i told two of the buzy bodies stinkie women i got there that i was giving everyone a 75 cent an hour raise and told the two big mouths that it was just between us cause it would not be told company wide for two weeks ,,,WELL ,it took all of three hours and everyone was smiling and waving ,,,then i went and told the two witches APRIL FOOLS DAY I WAS JUST PLAYING WITH YOU TWO ,,needless to say their face went PURE freaking purple ,,i asked whats wrong girls ,,,hahahhahahahai hope they did not get beat up after work after they had to fess up :D

i tryed downloading that thing last night and early this morning never would work till around 10 am or so at work i hit the download and BANG it worked ,,,:confused:

Ironhead said:
i tryed downloading that thing last night and early this morning never would work till around 10 am or so at work i hit the download and BANG it worked ,,,:confused:

I tried emailing you the compressed file and it wouldn't go through. Glad you finally got it done..

WAZZSUP said:
If you like other Mopar SRT stuff I did a screen saver for SRT Connection.

http://uploading.com/files/LWUYLE2S/SRTC09.exe.html

Click the above link....do not pay to download

scroll down and click the speed dial on the left ( Download file )

New screen appears...close it, scroll back up and you will see the box to download SRTC09..........the site makes you wait about 90 seconds before you can continue with the download. You will download the file to the desktop.....install and hopefully enjoy.

Thanks Tommy...I luv my screen saver............:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back