VTCOA shirt orders

got everyone boxed up and ready to go... out of all the shirts i only had one mistake, so that's not so bad... i should be able to get these out monday...

i ended up with one extra ash gray with black logo, so first one who posts that they want can buy it...

What size?

I don't mean to be a pain but before you ship out, what's the word on that small tee? I don't want to have to pay shipping twice if it is available.

i have two other shirts:

long sleeve T, black with white logo, medium with the logo on the front, the back is blank...

long sleeve T, blue (like NC tarheel blue) with red logo, 3XL tall... might be good for a nightgown for the ladies or a giant snuggy for a kid lol...

first ones to post or PM me can have dibs...

Last edited:
i have two other shirts:

long sleeve T, black with white logo, medium with the logo on the front, the back is blank...

long sleeve T, blue (like NC tarheel blue) with red logo, 3XL tall... might be good for a nightgown for the ladies or a giant snuggy for a kid lol...

first ones to post or PM me can have dibs...

PM'ed

I would like to express my thanks to Mcdoogle for all his hard work and hassle he has gone thru to get these shirts for all of us. Cheers to him!!

I would like to express my thanks to Mcdoogle for all his hard work and hassle he has gone thru to get these shirts for all of us. Cheers to him!!

Sorry bro, I wish I could take the credit for this.....but I had nothing to do with it, i purchased shirts just like everyone else....lol, but seriously, Viperhauler gets all the credit for this one....but thanks anyways!!!!!!

i was like you've got to be kidding!!

Sorry bro, I wish I could take the credit for this.....but I had nothing to do with it, i purchased shirts just like everyone else....lol, but seriously, Viperhauler gets all the credit for this one....but thanks anyways!!!!!!
aww shucks... you're making me blush...

now come here and give me a handy :D

Boy I feel stupid right now. Thanks for passing the credit on to Viperhauler. I was excited about the post with the pile of boxes ready to ship. Thanks Viperhauler I hope you sent my box out before you read that last post. Lol.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back