VTCOA Travelling Banner

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright peoples, I'm working on getting the digital file emailed to Steve Holden so he can generate the banner. It's good sized file. :eek: :D

Here's originating thread: http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15406

Let's get this kicked off at the beginning of 2008!! This is gonna be GREAT! I look forward to receiving it, as well as, seeing what kind of flare others add to it!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

RULES FOR PARTICIPATION:

Rule #1 - Participation
ONLY supporting members may participate.
elite.bmp
(Sorry to those that do not sport a Red Star) :eek: :)

Rule #2 - Shipping
The banner MUST be shipped via FedEx, UPS, or Priority Mail. There will be NO dropping it into a regular box/envelope and mailing it.
squint_smile.gif
We don't want it getting lost! Please give the tracking number to the next person in line via a Private Message or within the thread. :)

Rule #3 - Space Consumption
Please do not "hog" space on the banner. There needs to be space for a lot of people. However, feel free to do as you see fit. Have fun!! This is going to be a fairly large sized banner, just don't hog the thing.

Rule #4 - Time Management
Please do not keep the banner for a period longer than 7-10 days. :mad: :) Take plenty of pictures of it "in action" This means: Take pics of the banner hanging out with your dog on the couch. Take it to a rock concert. :rock: Place your LOTR collection around the banner. Lay the banner in front of all your Miami Vice gear. Take pics of it helping you wash the truck. Wrap your hot girlfriend/wife in it. BE CREATIVE PEOPLE!!!. ;)

If you're finished with the banner after the first few days, it would be great if you could go ahead and send it off a little sooner. Some people are going to waiting a LONG time for this, so please keep that into consideration. :)

Rule #5 - Signing & Souvenirs
Don't forget to sign the banner :rolleyes: and get creative. Take lots of pictures, and feel free to include some cheapie souvenir (small also) for the next person to receive it. (No specific person gets to keep the trinket, unless specified. Its just funny/fun to see a little suprise in the box when you open it.) :elefant:

Rule #6 - Communication
Private Message the person that you are about to ship the banner to and request their Name & Mailing Address. PM Myself or TheSickness or the Administration if you have any problems with this. If a member doesn't respond whenever you/we try to obtain their address, that person will be bumped to the very bottom of the list. :nurse:

Rule #7 - Vacations
If it appears you'll out of town or unavailable whenever it's your turn to receive the banner, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER. They'll send the banner to the next person in line and you'll be placed a few spots down. This should prevent any delays. ;)

If two members reach a mutual agreement to trade places, PM Myself, TheSickness or the Administration with details.

Rule #8 - GTG's
GTG's take precedence over the Main List. The member that has the banner at the time, preceding a GTG will be required to ship the banner to an attendant of the upcoming GTG. Members who sign the banner at a GTG can choose to remain on the list (to add their personal "in action" pics or trinkets) or to be removed. If you signed the banner at a GTG, that does not exclude you from personal time with the banner. We simply want the banner present at GTG's so the attendants can document the GTG on the banner.

Simply put: If you attend a GTG and sign the banner, you can opt to either remain on the list for personal time with the banner or to be removed and forfeit all personal time with the banner. :) :)

Rule #9 - Fun
HAVE SOME DAMN FUN! :bebored: & BE CREATIVE!!! :rock: :rock:

Post or PM me with any suggestions. (I did put alot of thought into this)

Communcication is going to be key here folks. Please be courteous of those waiting and do your very best at communicating with those before and after you. If all the rules listed above are followed, this should be an effortless event. :)

Here is the lastest list of participants. Please take careful notice of your placement.

1. TexasYellowFever
2. TheSickness
3. MYuGiOh Motorsports
4. CCFEYH
5. ntw0rk
6. Roz-SRT
7. eddie102870
8. Prof
9. moparracing
10. Borden3 SRT
11. davo19
12. Brat
13. Yellowfeverquad
14. Amtrucker22
15. Silverback
16. azpyroguy
17. Django
18. Black1
19. Stefan
20. Wifey
21. Belgiumbarry
22. wazzsup
23. amoparman
24. Treker
25. Begood
26. Will
27. newmexicovipe
28. MUTT
29. sleeper
30. mopower1958
31. Floor
32. Rockin Ronnie
33. MYTRAM
34. Burntrubber
35. WOLFRAM
36. 6pakattack
37. jelms
38. FSTJACK

The List will obviously continue to grow. Simply add your name to the bottom of it.

TheSickness said:
We could elect 1 person as custodian to accept monies via pay pal ect...and should the need arise that the next person in line needs help with shipping costs, tap the coffers to help send it to the next guy.

I vote for this as well. It will assist those involved with shipping the banner across The Pond. On second thought, once the banner is over there, it should remain there until all members across the way have signed it. There's no point in shipping it across the Atlantic (or Pacific ;)) multiple times. :)

Mods: This needs to be a "Sticky" too, please. :)

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok, so I understand the deal here, we're supposed to sign it and send it to the next guy in line right??? :dontknow: :confused:

You got it! Sign it, take it on a short/scenic road trip and take pics, pose with it. Do anything short of destroying it and mollesting it! :p

Contact the next guy in line and get their address, so on and so forth!

Roz-SRT said:
You got it! Sign it, take it on a short/scenic road trip and take pics, pose with it. Do anything short of destroying it and mollesting it! :p

In the interest of tiome and getting it shipped out PDQ, for my molestation, I'll have Spousal Unit sign it right after she gets wrapped in it while nude...:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
In the interest of tiome and getting it shipped out PDQ, for my molestation, I'll have Spousal Unit sign it right after she gets wrapped in it while nude...:D

Great idea!!

PROVIDE PICS THOUGH, DAMNIT! :mad: :D :D :D

Oh, and Steve!!!

Please be sure to get good pics of the banner being born!!!! :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
Roz-SRT said:
Great idea!!

PROVIDE PICS THOUGH, DAMNIT! :mad: :D :D :D

Oh, and Steve!!!

Please be sure to get good pics of the banner being born!!!! :rock: :rock:

The birthing pics will be easy enough to get...getting Lauri to hold still for nudies when she knows they're gonna get shared...well that'll require some real finesse and perhaps a trip to the jewelry store...LOL!!!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
The birthing pics will be easy enough to get...getting Lauri to hold still for nudies when she knows they're gonna get shared...well that'll require some real finesse and perhaps a trip to the LIQUOR store...LOL!!!

Fixed it for ya! :p :rock: :D

Damn sorry Jimi I did not see this thread LOLOL I posted the following on the old thread :eek: :D
TheSickness said:
Ok guys just got a Pm from Mr. Holden.....This is a done deal :D Steve will be sending me the banner and the guys at the Phoenix GTG will be the first to sign it....after the GTG I will send it to the next GTG in Florida since they have one ever week :eek: Or who ever wants it...How this will work is we will set up another thread just for tracking purposes.....No bullshit on that thread either guys, please. The person sending the banner will post who they are sending it to and the recipient will post up when they have it and so on. That way we always know where it is. Mr. Holden thank you for doing this sir....Maybe this will help bring the others into the fold as well :D Can't Fkn wait guys this should be pretty fun :rock:

Remember guys, the other part of this deal is I'll send a replica of the banner (unsigned of course) to anyone that wants one for $45 I believe I said in a drunken stuper...:D

Jimi please PM me your phone numbers....We need to stay in contact now that our dream is being realized.....How Fkn awesome is this :rock: Oh and I need to pay my dues or I can't sign LMAO :D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Remember guys, the other part of this deal is I'll send a replica of the banner (unsigned of course) to anyone that wants one for $45 I believe I said in a drunken stuper...:D
I will take one steve.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I will help you sell these Steve.........The least I could do stay tunned for a thread...unless you want to start it since it is your business LOLOOL TheSickness as a spokesman LOLOLOL Fuuuuuuuu@k:D I hope you sell 3k of these things.....Tell me how to help Sir :D

Jimi, please bump me to the bottom of the list......

It may not be until April thats it's warm enough to even consider taking valuable time with the banner, so it could be somewhere warm while I wait my turn

Thanks

TheSickness said:
I will help you sell these Steve.........The least I could do stay tunned for a thread...unless you want to start it since it is your business LOLOOL TheSickness as a spokesman LOLOLOL Fuuuuuuuu@k:D I hope you sell 3k of these things.....Tell me how to help Sir :D

LOL!!! Well, once you see how cool it is and what great work we do just post up and brag on it, that's always good for a couple more sales...I need some sales too, Mama done wore all her bras out and I got to go buy her one...ever price a 36 DDD bra???...I need to sell LOTS of these babies...LOL!!!:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
LOL!!! Well, once you see how cool it is and what great work we do just post up and brag on it, that's always good for a couple more sales...I need some sales too, Mama done wore all her bras out and I got to go buy her one...ever price a 36 DDD bra???...I need to sell LOTS of these babies...LOL!!!:D
You got it Bro :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back