VTCOA Travelling Banner

Sorry Mikey

I do want to participate, but my fear at this point is that the banner will show up and my current finances would make it difficult to send on. I figure I can at anytime over the next year put my name back on the list when things turn around. The other reason why I'm not trying to be at the front of the line, is that I'm the only SRT-10 here in Salt Lake. All the other 10's here in the valley are either to big a pussies to be part of this or just don't care (Big Asp excluded).

Besides, I'm just being honest with myself. I know where I stand and what it's going to take to get me back to where I would like to be.

So at this point anything that costs money that is a choice, I choosing not to do.

You are a great friend Mikey, stop taking this personal. It has nothing to do with you or anyone else here. Just be the friend I know you are and laugh and give me shit. Being all concerned about my weird behavior is kind of out of character. One day I'll suprise you and show up in Phoenix, just so you can kick my ass.

Peace......

Now back to being weird!

:flowers:

Updated List . . .

1. TexasYellowFever
2. TheSickness
3. Wyoramsrt-10
4. CCFEYH
5. ntw0rk
6. Roz-SRT
7. eddie102870
8. Prof
9. moparracing
10. Borden3 SRT
11. davo19
12. Brat
13. Yellowfeverquad
14. Amtrucker22
15. Silverback
16. azpyroguy
17. Django
18. Black1
19. Stefan
20. Wifey
21. Belgiumbarry
22. wazzsup
23. amoparman
24. Treker
25. Begood
26. Will
27. newmexicovipe
28. MUTT
29. sleeper
30. mopower1958
31. Floor
32. Rockin Ronnie
33. MYTRAM
34. Burntrubber
35. WOLFRAM
36. 6pakattack
37. jelms
38. FSTJACK
39. Venon Power
40. TNVIPER
41. 099 FEVER
42. JimTeTe
43. Cowboy-Up
44. Myugioh

Bump:D

Hey Jeff we need someone to handle donations for people that need help with shipping costs...Please refer to the original post on this thread. Would you be interested in doing the job :D I would have selected Shawn but he has enough on his plate already....Jimi what do you think about Jeffy being the treasurer :D

I think it might be a bad idea.....

I'll PM you later and let you know why

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
I think it might be a bad idea.....

I'll PM you later and let you know why
Ok Jeffy is out da window LOOLOLOL Damn Bro :eek: I would be as pissed off as you are....Had no idea :D We need a treasurer anyone care to step up....Roz and I can't due to ethical reasons.....Meaning we started the deal and holding cash would not look to cool IMO.....So we need a volunteer :D

TheSickness said:
Ok Jeffy is out da window LOOLOLOL Damn Bro :eek: I would be as pissed off as you are....Had no idea :D We need a treasurer anyone care to step up....Roz and I can't due to ethical reasons.....Meaning we started the deal and holding cash would not look to cool IMO.....So we need a volunteer :D

I'd like to nominate ntw0rk - IF he's up for it. He handled things very well with NBT's donations. :) :rock:

TheSickness said:
If I am found worthy I would like to volenteer to do this,but only if you think so.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Brat said:
If I am found worthy I would like to volenteer to do this,but only if you think so.:rock: :rock: :rock:
You're a good brother Brat...I am all for it as long as Jimi is on board as well...This was his idea I just got stuff moving :p I saw he nominated Scotty but u did volunteer.....See what he says :rock:

So is this latest list going to be in the order of who we send it too?

wyoramsrt-10 said:
So is this latest list going to be in the order of who we send it too?

Yes.....

I gave you my spot on the list

Use it well :D

TheSickness said:
Yo ming check the opening post in the thread....Reading is your friend :D
Sting, Slap, Bop, Pow, Zap, Kapop ....

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Yes.....

I gave you my spot on the list

Use it well :D
Okay now it makes sense. Was wonderin how I got so high on the list. Seeing as how I signed up late.

Thanks Jeff.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Okay now it makes sense. Was wonderin how I got so high on the list. Seeing as how I signed up late.

Thanks Jeff.

It's good to have an 05 Red QC :D

You really didn't think I was going to give my spot up to one of those others did you?

:dontknow:

No, Seriously :D

Brat said:

TheSickness said:
You're a good brother Brat...I am all for it as long as Jimi is on board as well...This was his idea I just got stuff moving :p I saw he nominated Scotty but u did volunteer.....See what he says :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

You're it Earl! Thank you for stepping forward. :rock:

Main List as of 1/2/2008 :)

1. TexasYellowFever
2. TheSickness
3. Wyoramsrt-10
4. CCFEYH
5. ntw0rk
6. Roz-SRT
7. eddie102870
8. Prof
9. moparracing
10. Borden3SRT
11. davo19
12. Brat
13. Yellowfeverquad
14. Amtrucker22
15. Silverback
16. azpyroguy
17. Django
18. Black1
19. Stefan
20. Wifey
21. BelgiumBarry
22. WAZZSUP
23. amoparman
24. TREKER
25. Begood
26. Will
27. newmexicoviper
28. MUTT
29. sleeper
30. mopower1958
31. Floor
32. Rockin Ronnie
33. MYTRAM
34. Burntrubber
35. WOLFRAM
36. 6pakattack
37. jelms
38. FSTJACK
39. Venon Power
40. TNVIPER
41. 099 FEVER
42. JimTeTe
43. Cowboy-Up
44. MYuGiOh Motorsports

Update: The banners are born...:D I intended to get pictures of them coming off the printer, but I was out of the office when they were printed. Here they are on the sewing table getting ready to be hemmed and get their grommets. Once they're done, Spousal Unit and I will sign the traveling banner and they will be in the mail, one to the Sickness (traveling banner) and one to Brat as his own.

If anyone else wnats one, just holler!

Oh and don't give me no shit about the shop being a mess...:eek: We moved to our new building over the Holidays, so there's a reason for it being a mess...other than lazy troops that is...LOL!!! I included a picture of the new joint. We covered the whole glass front with perforated vinyl, which turned out pretty cool IMHO. From the inside you can't even tell it's there...:rock:

Attachments

• Banner1.jpg
    Banner1.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 59
  • banner2.jpg
    banner2.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 53
  • NewShop2.jpg
    NewShop2.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 54
1. TexasYellowFever
2. TheSickness