VTCOA Travelling Banner

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Update: The banners are born...:D I intended to get pictures of them coming off the printer, but I was out of the office when they were printed. Here they are on the sewing table getting ready to be hemmed and get their grommets. Once they're done, Spousal Unit and I will sign the traveling banner and they will be in the mail, one to the Sickness (traveling banner) and one to Brat as his own.

If anyone else wnats one, just holler!

Oh and don't give me no shit about the shop being a mess...:eek: We moved to our new building over the Holidays, so there's a reason for it being a mess...other than lazy troops that is...LOL!!! I included a picture of the new joint. We covered the whole glass front with perforated vinyl, which turned out pretty cool IMHO. From the inside you can't even tell it's there...:rock:

Looks great. Nice work bro... Cant wait. :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Update: The banners are born...:D I intended to get pictures of them coming off the printer, but I was out of the office when they were printed. Here they are on the sewing table getting ready to be hemmed and get their grommets. Once they're done, Spousal Unit and I will sign the traveling banner and they will be in the mail, one to the Sickness (traveling banner) and one to Brat as his own.

If anyone else wnats one, just holler!

Oh and don't give me no shit about the shop being a mess...:eek: We moved to our new building over the Holidays, so there's a reason for it being a mess...other than lazy troops that is...LOL!!! I included a picture of the new joint. We covered the whole glass front with perforated vinyl, which turned out pretty cool IMHO. From the inside you can't even tell it's there...:rock:

SWEEET!!!!!

Please have the guys at the shop sign it too!! If it wasn't for their labor too, it wouldn't exist!

Have fun with it Steve! Take GOOD pics of it with you and Spousal Unit! :D

Congrats on the new shop. Looks cool. That perf. vinyl is some neat shit!!!

1. TexasYellowFever
2. TheSickness
3. Wyoramsrt-10
4. CCFEYH
5. ntw0rk
6. Roz-SRT
7. eddie102870
8. Prof
9. moparracing
10. Borden3SRT
11. davo19
12. Brat
13. Yellowfeverquad
14. Amtrucker22
15. Silverback
16. azpyroguy
17. Django
18. Black1
19. Stefan
20. Wifey
21. BelgiumBarry
22. WAZZSUP
23. amoparman
24. TREKER
25. Begood
26. Will
27. newmexicoviper
28. MUTT
29. sleeper
30. mopower1958
31. Floor
32. Rockin Ronnie
33. MYTRAM
34. Burntrubber
35. WOLFRAM
36. 6pakattack
37. jelms
38. FSTJACK
39. Venon Power
40. TNVIPER
41. 099 FEVER
42. JimTeTe
43. Cowboy-Up
44. Whitesnake
45. SRTBRAD
46. MYuGiOh Motorsports

Bump

I Love it when a plan comes together even when we have opposition :D This is going to be a great deal.....Someone tap Iltemprd on the shoulder and get him to sign up as well.....I remember a post some place that stated this would never happen.....How does crow taste :p Stevearino the banner looks Fkn awesome and the shop does as well....Thank you so very much for bringing this to reality, that was very nice of you and your wife to do for us.
Jimi .......................:D :rock: Thanks Bro............:rock: Expect a call from me tomorrow at some point :elefant:

TheSickness said:
I Love it when a plan comes together even when we have opposition :D This is going to be a great deal.....Someone tap Iltemprd on the shoulder and get him to sign up as well.....I remember a post some place that stated this would never happen.....How does crow taste :p Stevearino the banner looks Fkn awesome and the shop does as well....Thank you so very much for bringing this to reality, that was very nice of you and your wife to do for us.
Jimi .......................:D :rock: Thanks Bro............:rock: Expect a call from me tomorrow at some point :elefant:

:dito: :withstupid:

I'm extremely excited about it as well!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Be sure it's after 4:00 PM EST. And be sure to talk dirty too. MUTT doesn't do that to me anymores. ;) :p :D :rofl:

Roz-SRT said:
:dito: :withstupid:

I'm extremely excited about it as well!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Be sure it's after 4:00 PM EST. And be sure to talk dirty too. MUTT doesn't do that to me anymores. ;) :p :D :rofl:
F@ck bro had to work on my day off :( I wil call tomorrow :eek:

TheSickness said:
im in bud..I will sign it at the GTG..:rock:

Ok, by way of an update...the traveling banner has been signed by Spousal Unit and me and has been shipped to Mikey. Brat's has been shipped as well. I tried 3-4 times to take pictures of Spousal Unit in the nude wrapped in the banner, but none of them were acceptable quality for her to approve their publication...however, in an effort to be a good sport, she did give me permission to post the below picture of her. This is one I took a couple of years ago...:)

Attachments

• 2004_0418Image0022.JPG
    2004_0418Image0022.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 65
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok, by way of an update...the traveling banner has been signed by Spousal Unit and me and has been shipped to Mikey. Brat's has been shipped as well. I tried 3-4 times to take pictures of Spousal Unit in the nude wrapped in the banner, but none of them were acceptable quality for her to approve their publication...however, in an effort to be a good sport, she did give me permission to post the below picture of her. This is one I took a couple of years ago...:)
Very Very nice Steve,you are one lucky man....oh and thanks for the banner.:rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:

Damn Mikey, send it back to him, let's give him one more chance....

Brat said:
Very Very nice Steve,you are one lucky man....oh and thanks for the boner.:rock:

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

TheSickness said:
Nice jacket Mr. Holden :rock: Did you club it yourself :D
dont tell me your one of them, nest thing you know youll be sporting a vote for hillary button on the gmc.

TheSickness said:
Nice jacket Mr. Holden :rock: Did you club it yourself :D

There's a funny story behind that coat. The short version is, it's a sheared beaver coat. Lauri and I went to Neiman Marcus one day in cutoffs and tennis shoes and told them we wanted a full length shaved beaver coat...:D ...it was a friggin hoot before it all got done...they thought we were rednecks from hell, didn't even want to give us the time of day, but they came around when I paid cash for it...:burnout: :D ;)

eddie102870 said:
dont tell me your one of them, nest thing you know youll be sporting a vote for hillary button on the gmc.
Not at all and I hate Hilary Clinton :D Don't have the GMC no mo either :D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
There's a funny story behind that coat. The short version is, it's a sheared beaver coat. Lauri and I went to Neiman Marcus one day in cutoffs and tennis shoes and told them we wanted a full length shaved beaver coat...:D ...it was a friggin hoot before it all got done...they thought we were rednecks from hell, didn't even want to give us the time of day, but they came around when I paid cash for it...:burnout: :D ;)
Actually I saw that it was a Beaver coat Steve....That's why I asked if you clubbed it yourself ;) :D LOLOL Eddie thought I thought it was a Baby Seal coat lolololol any fool can tell the difference :D Eddie got cornfussed because it did not have antlers :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back