VTCOA Travelling Banner

Damn Mr. Holden sorry yes I did get the Banner :eek: :eek: Frickin promotion has my Dome all Phucked up LOLOLOL Sorry I did not post earlier....I have not even taken it out of the tube yet...Saving that for when Billy gets here Friday night :rock: Can't wait LOLOLOL :rock:

we may need some rules or this could get out of hand with this crew, like no jacking off on the banner

eddie102870 said:
we may need some rules or this could get out of hand with this crew, like no jacking off on the banner

You know...maybe I should have put grafitti proof laminate over the whole damn thing...I never thought about who it was going to right out of the gate...;) :p

How can I get onto the list? I would love to take the banner on my run in Maxton in April. I do not know if the run thru the list will be that quick, but either way, how can I get on the list?

CCFEYH should have it now, and he is going to send it to me when he is done.

BigNana just let us know what dates you need it. And whoever has it should send it to you. The banner is supposed to be at special events too. Yours would qualify in my book.

I'll let you guys know. Got my confirmation of my entry last week, going to book my hotel rooms next month. How big is the banner? I will make sure I have a good way of hanging it in my pit area.

I would like to add my name to the list. I obtained the last know list and added my name to the bottom. Dont know if this is the most current list and Im not trying to bump ahead of anyone. Correct the list if needed.
1. TexasYellowFever
2. TheSickness
3. Wyoramsrt-10
4. CCFEYH
5. ntw0rk
6. Roz-SRT
7. eddie102870
8. Prof
9. moparracing
10. Borden3SRT
11. davo19
12. Brat
13. Yellowfeverquad
14. Amtrucker22
15. Silverback
16. azpyroguy
17. Django
18. Black1
19. Stefan
20. Wifey
21. BelgiumBarry
22. WAZZSUP
23. amoparman
24. TREKER
25. Begood
26. Will
27. newmexicoviper
28. MUTT
29. sleeper
30. mopower1958
31. Floor
32. Rockin Ronnie
33. MYTRAM
34. Burntrubber
35. WOLFRAM
36. 6pakattack
37. jelms
38. FSTJACK
39. Venon Power
40. TNVIPER
41. 099 FEVER
42. JimTeTe
43. Cowboy-Up
44. Whitesnake
45. SRTBRAD
46. MYuGiOh Motorsports
47. Georgia Ken

Steve, sending you a pm to find out how to obtain one.

Roz when you get it call me and i will swing by and add my mark to it....... This may save some time!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back