VTCOA Travelling Banner

Silverback
We have a gtg this Saturday is there anyway you can send it 2 me overnight!
Call me If you can 4234837674

Big Worm said:
Silverback
We have a gtg this Saturday is there anyway you can send it 2 me overnight!
Call me If you can 4234837674

Send me a PM with your address and I will see what I can do. I have to be back at work at 1:00 in the morning, but maybe I can talk my wife into sending it out in the morning.

Both banners are in the mail as of this morning.

Sorry it has taken so long, but things have been a little disjointed around here.

shouldn't this be a sticky so it ez'er to locate when time is needed :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Da1Chief said:
Did I read this right, you had the Banner there and I didn't get a chance to sign it??????

are you going to make the MD g2g on the 29th ?

Can't make it, already commited that weekend.. DARN... :(

At least I'm glad I didn't miss it... Not to worry I will catch it eventually.. :) :)

Last edited:
Da1Chief said:
Did I read this right, you had the Banner there and I didn't get a chance to sign it??????
No, silver back could not send it out in time. However I will have for the 29th. I will be down there in that area so i will stop by and get it done for you

You don't have to make a special trip down here for that. I forgot to put a smile face on the first post.... :)

If you do get down this way I will make sure to have a cool one waiting if you are staying over night, a cool glass of tea if you are driving.. :)

Da1Chief said:
You don't have to make a special trip down here for that. I forgot to put a smile face on the first post.... :)

If you do get down this way I will make sure to have a cool one waiting if you are staying over night, a cool glass of tea if you are driving.. :)

Yes I have to visit someone in va beach :D :D :D , so I will come. However ROB the new member with the YF QC

need to make sure its in pcb end of this month so all the new guys can sign it.

MAN, maybe I need to get back on the list just so I can see some close up's of the Banner

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back