• Ironhead

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • RamFromHell

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • BADASS_SRT_

Votes: 16 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was my first time voting... so there's 1 more than previous months :)

I agree with the train wreck part! :) Just gotta rubber neck a bit, lol.

*tosses some fuel on the fire* I think I heard phxpoolguy call Ironhead a son of a motherless goat. And I think I heard Ironhead say phxpoolguy's father smelled of elderberries! *stirs the pot*

:fight::2in1:

:angel::cool:

Does anybody else here think its strange that IGIVHEAD picked up so many votes in one day while other modded trucks hardly got any, could be coincidence. Midnight picked up another vote, time to get busy again, James.

I have broken no rules or anything ,,your accusations are unfounded ,,

But being I'm the bigger humbler man than you ,I ask that wes and dan remove me from toty year and give what ever votes i have to chris !

And he or dan can delete all my posts on this thread and just leave the ones were you insulted me then got mad when i commented back to you ,,,and please bring that wore out grocery getter to pcb so we can run it ,,then you can call me gay to my face ,,instead of behind a monitor on your computer

I have broken no rules or anything ,,your accusations are unfounded ,,

But being I'm the bigger humbler man than you ,I ask that wes and dan remove me from toty year and give what ever votes i have to chris !

And he or dan can delete all my posts on this thread and just leave the ones were you insulted me then got mad when i commented back to you ,,,and please bring that wore out grocery getter to pcb so we can run it ,,then you can call me gay to my face ,,instead of behind a monitor on your computer

Haha, jokes on you, I use my phone. :aetsch: Who's the one getting mad now? As far as voting, that's just my perception, you don't have to bring anybody else into this. Well, I gotta go start working out, sounds like I'm gonna get my ass kicked in Texas or Florida. Lol

James man it's all in fun. :)

i know cuz im good ,,pool boy is the one accusing of breaking some rule that is not there ,,,,it was the same thing when i won totm ,,and there was barely 30 votes for everyone ..:dontknow:

Haha, jokes on you, I use my phone. :aetsch: Who's the one getting mad now? As far as voting, that's just my perception, you don't have to bring anybody else into this. Well, I gotta go start working out, sounds like I'm gonna get my ass kicked in Texas or Florida. Lol
you did that not me

Does anybody else here think its strange that IGIVHEAD picked up so many votes in one day while other modded trucks hardly got any, could be coincidence. Midnight picked up another vote, time to get busy again, James.

read what you posted dipwad,,im not mad about anything ..you insult me so i respond ,,if its ok for you to call me names you bet i will say something back at you and call you names ,,,your problem is i wont give you the last insult ,,:aetsch:

Why would I want the last insult, all you have is, "I can't wait to see you at PCB". You trying to ask me out? I don't roll like like. :D

I'm not gonna mention gay shit anymore, obviously we don't get along so we can settle this at the track. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Go eat some damn Turkey or something.
turkey.gif

Isn't there football on today?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back