VTCoA Truck of the Year

I'd like to thank everyone for there input and we are just going to let it go. I figured it would be better to ask and get a feeling of what was on the Members minds than toss it up there with no advanced notice and have a bunch of folks say WTF.....

To those winners, congratulations again, some really nice trucks

VJ

Mods/Admins, this thread can be closed, Thank You

I would like to nominate myself for december totm ,i dont care if i get freebies or front page ,,:D :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

linelokburnout.jpg

great one wheel burn out:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Ironhead said:
I would like to nominate myself for december totm ,i dont care if i get freebies or front page ,,:D :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

I nominate you for RBOTY...:rock: :rock: :rock:

Ironhead said:
hush old man thats a two wheeler thank you:aetsch:

No, your a peg leg......I saw it with my own eyes

ViperJeff said:
No, your a peg leg......I saw it with my own eyes

bought new clutches since then from stinko man ,,,just ask him ;)

ViperJeff said:
I'd like to thank everyone for there input and we are just going to let it go. I figured it would be better to ask and get a feeling of what was on the Members minds than toss it up there with no advanced notice and have a bunch of folks say WTF.....

To those winners, congratulations again, some really nice trucks

VJ

Mods/Admins, this thread can be closed, Thank You
Why let it go? You asked for opinions. Most were "yes". 12 yes and 5 no :dontknow: If ur intentions were to let it go to begin with, why did u ask?

Last edited:
yes........ let the voting begin !

for the fokes saying NO !!!! this is why we dont have TOTM any more - witch i thinik is BS !

VIPER said:

for the fokes saying NO !!!! this is why we dont have TOTM any more - witch i thinik is BS !

Being one of the Winners, your vote carries more weight than most....

I will put the poll up tonight and what happens is what happens and then, 2011, the no's have it

SANTEEN, it all started from an email I received, asking if there was gong to be one, I said no, they asked me to reconsider and thats why the post. Believe me, I hadn't even considered having a TOTY, however, there is at least one that thought is was worth it enough to email me. My apologies for any anger I may have caused in all of this.

I guess the best thing I can say for those that don't want it I guess, just don't vote and it's cool

I will still watch for concerns and comments till tonight

Remember, no prizes, no front page, just knowing that you are

Vj

VIPER said:

Being one of the Winners, your vote carries more weight than most....

I will put the poll up tonight and what happens is what happens and then, 2011, the no's have it

SANTEEN, it all started from an email I received, asking if there was gong to be one, I said no, they asked me to reconsider and thats why the post. Believe me, I hadn't even considered having a TOTY, however, there is at least one that thought is was worth it enough to email me. My apologies for any anger I may have caused in all of this.

I guess the best thing I can say for those that don't want it I guess, just don't vote and it's cool

I will still watch for concerns and comments till tonight

Remember, no prizes, no front page, just knowing that you are

Vj

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back