Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any interest in a TOTY poll for the few Winners from 2010

Let me know and I'll put up one final poll

Jeff

How many did we have? 5 or 6? It's a decent label to be "won" but when it's with only half the competition it somewhat defeats the purpose of having the truck of the year and achievement of taking on 11/12 trucks, if that makes sense. Kind of like turning up to a car show to take 1st place when only 3 showed up LOL!! Kind of sad the whole thing (TOTM) died out really, would have been good to get 11/12 top runners voted in and then finish it off with a final hoorah but it was not to be. 2c

Well, there is one no vote

The Contestants Would be:

LoveThis Truck - Jan
05dodgesrt10 - Feb
FastSRT19 - Mar
VIPER - Apr
BlackViper - May
ccfeyh - June
Psycho Mythic - July

So that would be 7 if the 11 possibles

Not as bad as I thought but 1 or 2 no longer own the trucks, I know Cody doesn't but still it's about the truck I guess. Well, I've cast my "vote" as you put it. I guess I like to see an "award" like this earnt, nothing wrong with that. If it goes ahead, good luck to all, I'll be sure to vote accordingly. :)

i vote YES :rock: :rock: :rock:

its the final leg of TOTM

it would befittin to do it. it would finish this round of TOTM

Carlwalski said:
How many did we have? 5 or 6? It's a decent label to be "won" but when it's with only half the competition it somewhat defeats the purpose of having the truck of the year and achievement of taking on 11/12 trucks, if that makes sense. Kind of like turning up to a car show to take 1st place when only 3 showed up LOL!! Kind of sad the whole thing (TOTM) died out really, would have been good to get 11/12 top runners voted in and then finish it off with a final hoorah but it was not to be. 2c
agreed. :(

FATJACK said:
Who killed it and why revive it??

Jack, I am not breathing life into this, I'm not going into why it's gone.

This is just for those that won in 2010, no front page, no swag, just a head stone that reads, "The Last". If they want a shirt, they can buy one, if they want a light bar they can buy one, if they want a movie, they can buy one.

Not being an ass Jack, and I sure as hell don't want to spend someone elses money. I was just thinking it was the right thing to do for those involved, With all the BS that we see and read about each day, why not something that may not be.

Your opinion carries a lot of weight with me Jack, thank you for your input

Jeff

im game but if its goin to be a hassle then dont sweat it im just honored i one totm in feb!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back