Wanna steal your engine bay ideas

Awesome, what easy ideas are there for the pass side so called "battery"tray.......

Remove it....lol That's what a lot of people do. I did it and like the result. However, the A/C lines stick out like sore thumb now....so they are on "the list". Carl has some great ideas in his list....lots of simple ideas that have great results....some real outside of the box thinking with his.

Couple shots of my engine bay from this past weekends show. Still got a few ideas for dress up/clean up as well to go...

DSCN1431.jpg

DSCN1432.jpg

DSCN1433.jpg

I was hoping you would post up pics of your bay. As always, love the details with the color....very nice!

There are some really awesome looking engine bays displayed here. The greens, the reds, the snake skin designs. I'm embarrassed to show mine as I have chosen a strange color scheme that some may think wouldn't normally go together. But to explain why, my choice was derived from a combination of wheel color, carbon fiber and the red accent on the exterior with an endeavor for it all to meld together with silver. I think it makes more sense once you take those features into account. Plus it goes along the lines of standard original SRT colors, like my keychain. So in short the engine bay scheme represents the colors you'd find around #1900. See for yourself...

COLORS

Attachments

• SRT 015.jpg
    SRT 015.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 358
  • SRT 009.jpg
    SRT 009.jpg
    599 KB · Views: 209
  • SRT 004.jpg
    SRT 004.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 203
  • SRT 013.jpg
    SRT 013.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 322
  • HPDHootersDinner007.jpg
    HPDHootersDinner007.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_3227.jpg
    IMG_3227.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Has anyone gone through the trouble of smothing out the texture in our valve covers as I am thinking about doing this. thanks

Here is mine

Attachments

• srt10-18.jpg
    srt10-18.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 283
  • srt10-15.jpg
    srt10-15.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,411
  • srt10-17.jpg
    srt10-17.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3,263
I'm totally jealous of all of these dress ups..makes my stock looking bay very generic indeed. I put enough into the exterior..next stop big boy under the hood...and thanks to for sharing and giving me some great ideas...:rock:

<Jeff>

Here's a couple of Mine guys .......... Still a work in progress.

Build-2sss.jpg

IMG_0584sss.jpg

Jim

Last edited:
Looks clean!

hey falcon, i think i saw you saturday morning on litchfiled and vanburen. I was getting gas in my black RC i revved it up like i was back in high school to try and get your attention lol. Not sure if you Saw me. Nice truck by the way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back