WANTED: Engine Control Modules, Working OR Broken

Final GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as the title implies, we are looking for Ram SRT-10 Engine Control Modules to build up our stock. Prefer new or good used take outs, but will absolutely purchase damaged modules. Autos and Manuals both OK.

Let me know what you have laying around...

Also, if you happen to have a Manual 05-06 Ram, and want to make a hundred bucks *OR* get a complimentary ECU flash, along with a BRAND NEW ECU free... contact me! The short of it is that your MT Ram ECUs have a couple of desirable components in them that we have a hell of a time locating for our conversions and repairs, which your truck absolutely DOES NOT USE. We will give you a brand new ECU in trade, plus a hundred bucks or a complimentary basic ECU flash to your specifications. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This offer is *ONLY* valid for working, undamaged, good condition ECUs, and only until we replenish our stock.

Last edited:
Hi Stan,

Price depends on the PCM Part Number, and actual condition. For one that was twisted and disassembled, static is a very real possibility, it would need to be inspected and tested for function before I could make a concrete offer. Range would be from $50 for a damaged parts ECU, up into the couple hundred range for a working used controller in easily repairable condition, depending on type. There are particular parts in certain versions that make them more desirable than others. The 05-06 are the preferred type, with Autos being worth a little over Manuals in parts value.

Last edited:
I have a Mopar perf. Computer for a 04, only had it on for a couple months. What would you offer on it?

I have a Mopar perf. Computer for a 04, only had it on for a couple months. What would you offer on it?

What is the part number? That is one I am not familiar with hardware wise. Assuming its in good shape, works, and has no defects, I would offer 250 assuming it has the hardware I need. If not, I would simply return it to you.

What is the part number? That is one I am not familiar with hardware wise. Assuming its in good shape, works, and has no defects, I would offer 250 assuming it has the hardware I need. If not, I would simply return it to you.

I will get the number in the mourning and post it here, Thanks.

You make your own stand alone????
You truly are amazing
Why don't you quit him hoin around and pay the petty vendors fees if your junk is so much better then what all if us are doing?

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

You make your own stand alone????
You truly are amazing
Why don't you quit him hoin around and pay the petty vendors fees if your junk is so much better then what all if us are doing?

Dom

The answer to your question is yes, we are both in the middle of developing a new stand-alone for the 2008+ V10 application, and also do integrations of top-level professional motorsports electronics.

However, no, at this time we have no intention of producing another version for the 2003-2006 or Ram SRT applications. That market is already flooded, and we can do a lot of that with flash tuning.

The Ram SRT market is not and has never been our concentration. We are buying things here, not selling them.

Last edited:
The answer to your question is yes, we are both in the middle of developing a new stand-alone for the 2008+ V10 application, and also do integrations of top-level professional motorsports electronics.

However, no, at this time we have no intention of producing another version for the 2003-2006 or Ram SRT applications. That market is already flooded, and we can do a lot of that with flash tuning.

The Ram SRT market is not and has never been our concentration. We are buying things here, not selling them.

Oh well I like cool new shit.....
But my viper is old
I do like the newer body style
Just reAlly limited Oneida because of the tuning....

Dom

Oh well I like cool new shit.....
But my viper is old
I do like the newer body style
Just reAlly limited Oneida because of the tuning....

Dom

Nothing is stopping either new or old from being properly upgraded provided you have the means to implement it correctly. The only difference is "ease of install". The 2008+ option we are working on will be a true replacement ECU with professional motorsports roots. That said, in such an instance, you would be limited by the OE wiring harness. It will fill a niche for low-moderate-high level builds, but for a balls to wall extreme build, it should be done with a custom MIL/Motorsports harness, with a much larger number of sensors for proper data collection. That is something that can be done for all Vipers/Ram SRT's right now without issue. The only limit is dollars and sanity.

rw01_1.jpg

rw01_4.jpg

jt04_1.jpg

jt04_5.jpg

dl04_1.jpg

dl04_2.jpg

dl04_3.jpg

dl04_4.jpg

dl04_5.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice we are running a pectel in the truck

Dom

That's all I have used since 2009-2010ish :)

Not the best support, but hands down the best hardware and software flexibility. [sans support annoyances relating to the software of course]

It took us near 6 months to get that mother F#&@ing Omega ICD template completed with them.

Last edited:
Just want to thank Dan Lesser from Viperspecialty. I had a used ecu sitting around from a truck I parted, sent it over to Dan, it tested ok and he sent me money through paypal. Very simple transaction that ended well for the both of us. Thanks

Just want to thank Dan Lesser from Viperspecialty. I had a used ecu sitting around from a truck I parted, sent it over to Dan, it tested ok and he sent me money through paypal. Very simple transaction that ended well for the both of us. Thanks

Not a problem, and thanks again.

Also, just noticed you have a QC with a 6-speed, you would be eligible for the comp swap+cash or tune as shown in the other thread if interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back