Wanted: Passenger Side Battery Box

oldcolt

Striker Heads and Cam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for mint passenger side battery box. Anyone have one they don't want?

Sorry , went thru eveything and I can't find it . But diesel one will work what I know of . So if u go to used parts somewhere just take one for 05 diesel

Does it look like this :) You can have it! How do i get it to you? do you need anything else?

Attachments

• WP_20160612_07_32_55_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160612_07_32_55_Pro.jpg
    750.8 KB · Views: 53
Does it look like this :) You can have it! How do i get it to you? do you need anything else?

That's it. My wife would like a dog, but I won't show her this picture! I will drive up and buy you lunch.....or dinner. I will shoot you a pm. Thanks again.

I could meet you in Red Deer. Just need to pick a day!Good excuse for a road trip!

Breakfast

We could meet at the same place I met you to get the K&N cold air intake. Along gasoline alley. Saturday, early, say 10:00am. I have someplace to be in the afternoon. Rad, are you out this Saturday?

We could meet at the same place I met you to get the K&N cold air intake. Along gasoline alley. Saturday, early, say 10:00am. I have someplace to be in the afternoon. Rad, are you out this Saturday?

Sorry I can't this weekend (Father's Day). My daughter and I have an event booked for Saturday. The following weekend is open. :eek:

I'm maybe going to olds for car show Saturday if my truck is running good . But if u ever want to go coffee let me know just text 7809356707 I'm always for drive and coffee when I'm at home

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back