Wanting to lower the 10

CrazyUSMarine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really wanting to lower my truck now. Would a 4 inch drop be too much? Or should I just go 2 inch? Anyone have a cost estimate on lowering? Shoot me some ideas folks!

I have Tony's 2 inch blocks in the rear. It is perfectly level. I never worry about curbs, pot holes or speed bumps. If i had the extra dough, i would drop the front an inch or two and bring the rear down the same amount so it would still sit level. Your a quad cab so its a little different. But for what its worth. Tony ftw

I just ordered Tonys 2/3 kit for my RC. All the research i've done Tony's kit is the best around. Cost is on his JTS website.

i just installed the one from Tony.
the ride is SUPER

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

I've seen the qc lowered on 24s with the 2 5 drop the look sick bro I lowered min at a les shwab tire center I paid 1700 for everything I know I paid to much but it was a must have for me

lowering aspect: Tony is your man.
Extreme drop from tony is a supurb kit!

Handling aspect: Justin in your man.
Qa1 shocks are a must in my book.
And some nice traction upgrades with bushings and such.

The queen standing:
srt99.jpg

Well, I got on the website and looked. I like this setup alot:

JTSVP EDITION SERIES RAM SRT-10 QC 2/5 EXTREME LOWERING KIT - JTS Venom Performance

But....... I have 24"s as shoes. Whould that be to low with a 2/5 kit?

I think I can help you on this one. From the picture you have of your 10 its looks like you have 305-40 r24 tires but I could be wrong. I have 24s too with 305-35 tires. I have a 05 RC. I have a x-metal 1 1/2-2 kit but I then replaced the rear blocks to 3 in. It looks badass but the front does rub when you pass over any pot holes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back