WD Live (original) $45 shipped

big_ol_meat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an original WD Live for sale. I've used it about a year. I recently rebuilt a HTPC to run XBMC again so I don't need this. I'll include the HDMI cable too. It's not refurbished. It does not have netflix capability. So far it hasn't had any issue with formats. Plays ISO, mkv, avi, mp4, anything I throw at it. Very handy if you download movies and want to watch them in 1080p on your tv. :)

It reads video files, music files, or picture files from any pc on your home network. It lets you send the image from your computer to the tv. So if you download movies you can connect your WD Live to the tv, hook it to the network, then stream from your PC to the tv in hi def. :)

It's a box that you can plug any USB driven memory device in to and then plug in to your TV. I have one. I ripped all of my DVDs to a compact TB and use that to play them on my TV. Now I have 200+ movies available with a few clicks of my remote. Plus I can rip redbox movies (most of the time) so now I can "own" the movie for $1.

It's a media player that can stream wirelessly? Why didn't you say so !! Lol. Thanx for explaining

damn... wish i would have seen this earlier.. let me know if it doesnt sell. i need a 2nd one

My boss bought it. He over heard me telling a coworker I was making this post online. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back