We are in need.

Begood said:
Well, Alex went to the doctor's office today. They told her that they have found something, but they don't know what it is yet. She was told to come back December 9th to find out just what it is that they found, and what they are going to do about it.

I am sorry I can't give any more details, but at this time we just don't know.

Needless to say Alex is very upset, she doesn't like the idea of not knowing just what is going on. I have a feeling these next three weeks are going to drag by.

Bill.
Bless you and ALex bud. We will keep you in our prayers down in the bible belt.

Sounds like a good excuse to spend a weekend in Wadsworth! Eat, drink and be happy!

Roy

Prof said:
Sounds like a good excuse to spend a weekend in Wadsworth! Eat, drink and be happy!

Roy
Thank you Roy, I think that might help the both of us, but we can't do it this weekend. I will ask Alex when she might like to do this.

Bill.

Positive thinking.... Lifted spirits... The only thing you do know, is your don't know...

Best wishes.

Begood said:
Thank you Roy, I think that might help the both of us, but we can't do it this weekend. I will ask Alex when she might like to do this.

Bill.

Waiting and doing nothing sucks. In fact it makes things worse if you are not busy.

Get out. Do something you both enjoy doing. If you need some financial help, let us know. After all, it's damn near the holiday season, so I'm sure we can do a quick collection to help out.

Begood said:

Bill.

Tempt her...

Arrive late Friday night...sleep in late, then a trip to the club...maybe a short workout an hour in the steam room, sauna or jacuzzi. Brunch, with a Bloody Mary...then relax all afternoon with good friends, good conversation and more vodka...then Dinner at a fine steak house, (Chris will have fish)...then back to the house for an evening with the Captain and good friends. Sunday morning sleep in...back to the club for an hour with the masseuse more hot tub time, then a delightful light lunch and a leisurely drive home that includes quality time with her loving husband...you pay the gas the rest is on my wife!

Prof said:
Tempt her...

Arrive late Friday night...sleep in late, then a trip to the club...maybe a short workout an hour in the steam room, sauna or jacuzzi. Brunch, with a Bloody Mary...then relax all afternoon with good friends, good conversation and more vodka...then Dinner at a fine steak house, (Chris will have fish)...then back to the house for an evening with the Captain and good friends. Sunday morning sleep in...back to the club for an hour with the masseuse more hot tub time, then a delightful light lunch and a leisurely drive home that includes quality time with her loving husband...you pay the gas the rest is on my wife!

Hell, I'm packing my bag. ;) :D

I wish. :eek:

I will however pay his gas bill if he goes for it.

Hang in there Alex..You too Billy...Hoping for the best for you guys...

Prof said:
Tempt her...

Dang Roy you really know how to live.:D :p :rock:

Ah.........You mean ornery........... cantankerous....... tough minded......

Yeah....!

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back