We have Ricer competition!!!

slow 91 is right the houston heat and humidity make it feel like your truck is in a tractor pull. very unforgiving summer heat. from what i understand no one can match dodge so they folded.

1Fast400 said:
Sorta like me going up to chuck lidell and calling him a pussy.

The iceman?
Damn bro...I'm imagining what one punch to the head would feel like coming from him. That would hurt like hell...once I wake up in the hospital :vollkommenauf:

VPRPWR said:
The motor is really a work of art though, that VQ56 puts the viper motor to shame as far as technology....I took one apart just to see the internals

its a dohc motor right? what did the rods look like?

lightninquick said:
also how easy is the efi to tamper with

I have no idea Rick....the new Japanese motors seem really complicated to integrate electronics too. Most of my customers use stand aloner engine management systems when they do swaps, like the Motec and fast systems. The engine itself was pretty impressive, the rods aren't anything special but it did have 6 bolt mains, DOHC 4 valves per cylinder. I'm glad it was a core though because it looked like a pain in the ass to rebuild:D

Silverback said:
Are the ponies smaller in Japan.:confused: :dontknow: ;) :D :p

Maybe since they're built in the US....the the workers slacked off and forgot to feed the pony's:D

VPRPWR said:
Maybe since they're built in the US....the the workers slacked off and forgot to feed the pony's:D

ohhhh lord!!!! dont tell me you have fallen for that bag of bullshit too??????

just because it says "made in america" doesnt mean its made by americans!!!,,,,lol

besides everyone knows its made by robots,,,,,,and a few homer simpsons,,,,all the real money leaves the united states,,,,its all fluff and buff

lightninquick said:
ohhhh lord!!!! dont tell me you have fallen for that bag of bullshit too??????

just because it says "made in america" doesnt mean its made by americans!!!,,,,lol

besides everyone knows its made by robots,,,,,,and a few homer simpsons,,,,all the real money leaves the united states,,,,its all fluff and buff

Homer's american:dontknow: Doesn't matter where the money goes:D Nah, but the only issue I have with that whole buy American BS is that more and more Japanese manufacturers are building assembly plants here in the US employing Americans while the American manufacturers move their plants out of the country like Canada and Mexico, employing canadians and mexicans and yet people still hang on to that belief of buying american cars to support american products:dontknow:

VPRPWR said:
Homer's american:dontknow: Doesn't matter where the money goes:D Nah, but the only issue I have with that whole buy American BS is that more and more Japanese manufacturers are building assembly plants here in the US employing Americans while the American manufacturers move their plants out of the country like Canada and Mexico, employing canadians and mexicans and yet people still hang on to that belief of buying american cars to support american products:dontknow:

So very true.

patrick

Actually the Titan is built here in Mississippi,about 30 miles from here by a lot of out of work cotton pickers and farm laborers. The interior is junk and I never ever had a Titan outrun my quadcab '03 hemi.

mopower1958 said:
Actually the Titan is built here in Mississippi,about 30 miles from here by a lot of out of work cotton pickers and farm laborers. The interior is junk and I never ever had a Titan outrun my quadcab '03 hemi.

Right on!! :star:

VPRPWR said:

but the real money stays in the american economy,,,,canadians and mexicans are americans too:fight:

lightninquick said:
but the real money stays in the american economy,,,,canadians and mexicans are americans too:fight:

and the money from foreign companies stays here too, by building more and more assembly plants....hey don't argue with me I drive american(mexican and canadian made):dontknow:

VPRPWR said:
The motor is really a work of art though, that VK56 puts the viper motor to shame as far as technology....I took one apart just to see the internals

your right, did you happen to notice the variable intake cam timing? Just imagine if this engine had 8.3l to play with...I was actually thinking of getting a titan before my srt. However i'm dissapointed they dont make reg cabs, i would of got one and thrown a qx56 front clip on it and maybe now probably would thought of adding that sc kit...Ohh sh*t i need to go wash my mouth with soap!!!!!

Oh and just out of curiosity, since imports are considered to be rice, would are trucks be like pinto beans?:confused: :confused: :confused: :dontknow:

mopower1958 said:
The interior is junk and I never ever had a Titan outrun my quadcab '03 hemi.

What track were these runs on???:confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back