We need someone to do this

Hmmm.... That means they will be even MORE eager to do one NEXT time then. :D

I say we do a group build on a Vendor Sponsored VTCOA truck and enter it. :)

Actually, all we would need is a STOCK truck (as reliable as possible) w/ some Vendor add-ons.... Maybe JMB's CAI and Catch-can, Rad pipes, and LOTS of cool powdercoat; BOOMER's lowering kit and billet stuff; Tire Rack tires; Help on extra stock MOPAR goodies from Dragon; and a few other things... Oh, and a Donor SRT-10 :D

I would be happy to donate the SRT-10 and Drive. :rock: ;)

Last edited:
Black1 said:
Dude.... one of us SOOOO could have won this shit. :dontknow: :mad:

I hope to GOD they do a second season. :evil:

If they do a second season I will try it. Not saying I'll be casted but I will sure try.

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Believe it or not i am in contact with them , i got an email from someone in the US who is recruting , here we are talking back and forward ,i wanted to let you all konw soon but since we are talking about it ...This years race start from Vancouver Canada and ends in LA .Ill let you know as i get more info .

I do that run once a year. Average time for me is around 18 Hours for 1300 miles non stop driving taking the I-5 all the way. Just gas station breaks. Speaking of Gas it costs around $450 one way with the times listed above. I usually leave LA around 10pm for traffic reasons. Going with the flow of traffic you will average 80 - 100 mph. The slowest part and also the most scenic is the Shasta Lake and Shasta Mountain area. Be carefull of this heavily patrolled area and sharp turns. To date I've never been caught speeding...........knock on wood.

Brad

I got a chance to see that Bull Run show today. The cars almost suck. The only panty creamer is the '70 R/T Challenger. I am certain an SRT truck would look better than the F-150 in the race. The Lambo has a bad clutch and one of the cars had to be towed to the finish line twice. ARE THEY KIDDING ME? If there is a second season I am SOOOOOOO going to try damn had to get in it.

Venom Power said:
I got a chance to see that Bull Run show today. The cars almost suck. The only panty creamer is the '70 R/T Challenger. I am certain an SRT truck would look better than the F-150 in the race. The Lambo has a bad clutch and one of the cars had to be towed to the finish line twice. ARE THEY KIDDING ME? If there is a second season I am SOOOOOOO going to try damn had to get in it.

I'd love to see it. I wonder if there will be a repeat show. As far as the second season, I'll try to make it as well. That would be fun.

SrtBrad said:
I'd love to see it. I wonder if there will be a repeat show. As far as the second season, I'll try to make it as well. That would be fun.

It comes on regularly on SPIKE TV like 10pm.. That could be eastern time, I dunno..

OCBob said:
We need one of our truck owners to sign up for this. I would gladly be the co-driver. I won't be able to enter myself, for a couple of reasons that I really don't want to go into right now, but as I said, the co-driver postion would be great by me. We have some badass trucks here, and some pretty interesting folks heheheheheh. We should be able to get at least one of us in this. It says that the casting will be done in August in Vegas, but they are still asking for contestants on tv and the web.

http://bullruncasting.com/callingall.html

Calling all car and driving fanatics…

Think you’ve got the guts to win the most cutthroat car rally to ever hit the air? Wanna drive hard, party hard, and compete for a big-money prize? Well get ready, because Spike TV is looking for drivers and their cars to compete in Bullrun, Spike TV’s reality show that will redefine the American car rally!

Are you a fearless driver with a badass car who wants to leave the others in the dust as you master your way to the next checkpoint? If so, Spike TV wants you to drive hard by day and party hard by night during this once-in-a-lifetime television event! Guys and Girls, if you love the sound of a well-built motor then you need to apply now! Spike TV’s Bullrun will be an epic journey, an action packed adventure and a ride to remember for those lucky enough to compete.

If you are 21 years of age or older, have a passion for your car and a good driving record, apply now!

http://bullruncasting.com/callingall.html

Been watching the show... I would be up to the challenge.... and run the 10... link is closed?

Venom Power said:
If I was driving an ambulance I'd surely enter in the race with it.

I can fill that order.....once

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back