We need someone to do this

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
We need one of our truck owners to sign up for this. I would gladly be the co-driver. I won't be able to enter myself, for a couple of reasons that I really don't want to go into right now, but as I said, the co-driver postion would be great by me. We have some badass trucks here, and some pretty interesting folks heheheheheh. We should be able to get at least one of us in this. It says that the casting will be done in August in Vegas, but they are still asking for contestants on tv and the web.

http://bullruncasting.com/callingall.html

Calling all car and driving fanatics…

Think you’ve got the guts to win the most cutthroat car rally to ever hit the air? Wanna drive hard, party hard, and compete for a big-money prize? Well get ready, because Spike TV is looking for drivers and their cars to compete in Bullrun, Spike TV’s reality show that will redefine the American car rally!

Are you a fearless driver with a badass car who wants to leave the others in the dust as you master your way to the next checkpoint? If so, Spike TV wants you to drive hard by day and party hard by night during this once-in-a-lifetime television event! Guys and Girls, if you love the sound of a well-built motor then you need to apply now! Spike TV’s Bullrun will be an epic journey, an action packed adventure and a ride to remember for those lucky enough to compete.

If you are 21 years of age or older, have a passion for your car and a good driving record, apply now!

http://bullruncasting.com/callingall.html

Last edited:
Believe it or not i am in contact with them , i got an email from someone in the US who is recruting , here we are talking back and forward ,i wanted to let you all konw soon but since we are talking about it ...This years race start from Vancouver Canada and ends in LA .Ill let you know as i get more info .

Bob, I'm in, send directions and I will pick you up on the way to Vegas. Oh, wait, i need to apply first. Ok...Here goes.

Greg

Ok, Bob. I just applied. You are my official co-driver. It looks like the best chance of getting in is if I have a tape of me and the truck and just some personality stuff. I need to get my truck back from the dealer first and then I will do that. Who wants to hold the camera while I do donuts in the Fred Meyer parking lot??

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
Ok, Bob. I just applied. You are my official co-driver. It looks like the best chance of getting in is if I have a tape of me and the truck and just some personality stuff. I need to get my truck back from the dealer first and then I will do that. Who wants to hold the camera while I do donuts in the Fred Meyer parking lot??

Greg
That's too cool Greg. Sure would be something if we got on huh? LOL

Oh hell yeah. I hope you are as crazy as I am, cause I can do some scary shit!!!:D Sure wish they would give a few more details on what type of contest it will be. Would like to know how much potential fun we could be in for!!

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
Lol, or we could get some preist costumes and a red Ferarri!!!

My brother would look good with that idea. He already has been accused of looking like Sammy. LOL

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Believe it or not i am in contact with them , i got an email from someone in the US who is recruting , here we are talking back and forward ,i wanted to let you all konw soon but since we are talking about it ...This years race start from Vancouver Canada and ends in LA .Ill let you know as i get more info .
GO SERGE!!!! :D :star: :dancing:

You must be feeling better :D

im out ive got two tickets, both 76's in a 55 one more and i loose my cdl

fun2xlr8 said:
Oh hell yeah. I hope you are as crazy as I am, cause I can do some scary shit!!!:D Sure wish they would give a few more details on what type of contest it will be. Would like to know how much potential fun we could be in for!!

Greg
I've been told once or twice that I'm a little on the crazy side LOL. What nationality is your wife? I only ask cause mine is Laotion.

Bumped tread. This show aired March 13'th....it was cool. If you have an X-Box 360 you can download the first show.......sweet

No bullshit guys, they were begging me to do this show. They wanted at least 2 or 3 trucks and said mine was perfect for what they wanted. I spoke to the casting agent several times and he told me that all I had to do was get a partner under 35 and I was a shoe-in. I only had a week before casting ended to find someone to commit to two weeks on the road in November. Well, after trying every mother-flucker I knew, and some I knew very little, I came up empty. The casting director called me 24 hours before casting ended and begged me to get someone to be my partner, but I had no luck. Believe me, I tried with all the energy I had to find a partner. In fact, I was so upset that I missed this opportunity, that is one of main reasons why I sold my truck. That, and needing money to build my business.

Greg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back