Weird Noise......

Livelifetolive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 QC.
My truck recently has started to make some wierd noises. When driving at a constant speed usually low in the 30's is when i notice it. I start to feel a vibration around the accelerator and then a weird grinding noise like something was about to fall off and break. Is this the transmission? I have felt something at higher speeds but again its only when driving at a constant speed not really on the accelerator. Almost as if its when i let go of the gas almost. almost as if the exhaust is humming. ANy ideas?
Like I said, A weird noise.

Any help would be appreciated... Thanks again

I have a 2005 QC.
My truck recently has started to make some wierd noises. When driving at a constant speed usually low in the 30's is when i notice it. I start to feel a vibration around the accelerator and then a weird grinding noise like something was about to fall off and break. Is this the transmission? I have felt something at higher speeds but again its only when driving at a constant speed not really on the accelerator. Almost as if its when i let go of the gas almost. almost as if the exhaust is humming. ANy ideas?
Like I said, A weird noise.

Any help would be appreciated... Thanks again

PM Santeen and get him to drive it. He should be able to diagnose.

Where are u located bud? Sounds like the driveshaft center carrier bearing. But would need to see it to diagnose

Duh, I just looked, you're in miami. Get with me or Joe (jfireboy1) and we'll get it figured out. We're actually gonna be working on another members truck on Tuesday, at Joe's house in Homestead. If you wanna come by, we'll be happy to look at it for ya.

Jfireboy1 said:
They r pretty nice if you ask me!! :D

Remember fucker. You're gonna be under a truck tomorrow!!! I got you.

Jfireboy1 said:
YOU ARE STILL JUST MAD CAUSE I REJECTED YOUR ADVANCES LAST TIME YOU CAME OVER. :D

Bitch!! I got video and pics!!

lmao! I would've loved to go and take part in your male bonding but feel I might have been in the way of you two... I can feel the love in the air. J/k guys. I really wish I could've made it but I've been working like a mad man during the holidays. Thanks for the offer though, maybe next time...definitely keep in touch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back