Welcome From The Roktman

Venomprincess said:
What bout me, who is going to be a proud owner of an SRT 10 and absoluetly love every aspect of it?
Glad you made it...now buy it!

I just had to look for the oldest thread I could find. Anyone know if member #1 is still active? I'm real curious about the origins of our club.

I just had to look for the oldest thread I could find. Anyone know if member #1 is still active? I'm real curious about the origins of our club.

It's a fun journey. Jeff probably has more knowledge than anyone as to what when down. This forum was started by RedSrt007 (Member #1). He, nor many others, were happy with what was happening on the SRT10forum.com. You can read through old posts there to get a feel for what was going on. Anyway, Jack and Patrick started this forum, but eventually sold it to Shaggy (Member #899), then went and started vipersoftheworld.com (VOTW). Shaggy owns this forum as well as a bunch of others (although I'm pretty certain this is his favorite, right Shaggy?). This forum went through a pretty big split back in about 2012-2013 after two longtime members had a physical altercation (impressed at myself of being so P.C. here :D) at a GTG. A good portion of the members moved to VOTW at that time. By then, that forum was owned my Tony at JTSVP. Eventually VOTW faded into he sunset and now most of those people are back here, just not nearly as active. The oldest member number that I see on here pretty regularly is Member #7, Ken (SRT10VENOMOUS). Wifey, Silverback, Django, and a few others are still out there and a few of them post over on Viper/Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum.

Basically, this forum was started by a few misfits who didn't like the censorship or "establishment" feeling of other forums. While ownership has changed, that sprit hasn't. I've met my best friends here. I've broken bread with some of the nicest people you can imagine, all over the country, because of this forum. I've been street racing from Utah, to Texas, to Pennsylvania, to Carolina, because of this forum (all of that took place in Mexico, BTW :D) Basically, the VTCoA is great place for people who don't give a shit if we fit in anywhere else, enjoy driving heavy vehicles too fast, and don't hesitate to speak our minds.

Last edited:
Word...........

This is great Chris! It's nice to know there have been others that feel like I do. I followed this forum for years thinking you had to be an owner to join. Inspired by Scott's black beauty with that gorgeous Daytona wing (yes, I'm Mexican and think it looked and still does look good on these trucks), I went out and traded in my 02 CETA for the truck of my dreams on 11-11-11. First thing I did when I got home was join officially after following for years. With high hopes and dreams of converting my truck to a 6 speed, I started collecting parts and making my intentions known. That's when I got a message from one of the nicest and best guy I've ever met, the notorious BIG E. He offered to do the conversion for me at the cost of beer and friendship. That's the kind of guy he is (for those out there that don't know him very well) and I feel blessed and thankful for knowing this awesome man and his family who my wife and I consider part of our own now. I've been able to establish good friendships with other great guys on this forum as well like Andy of course, Brad, Robert, Etc etc... That I would of never known if it wasn't for this forum. So cheers to everyone and thank you all for the hating, liking, and club loving. Just like all the other misfits as you said Chris, I have found a place of my own with a great group of guys. :) :p

Ive been in/out of this forum since June 06. Owned 3 trucks. Ive never met anyone personally, but I have to say many have helped me without any problem. When I had my first child a member sent me a package! People pull together because they share interests no matter the background. I appreciate the knowledge u guys share on here, and willingness to help. That's enough...its getting too nice in here. F all of U!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been in/out of this forum since June 06. Owned 3 trucks. Ive never met anyone personally, but I have to say many have helped me without any problem. When I had my first child a member sent me a package! People pull together because they share interests no matter the background. I appreciate the knowledge u guys share on here, and willingness to help. That's enough...its getting too nice in here. F all of U!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. We need more 505 and Greg Good talks to rekindle the VTCOA spirit.

Jesus..... Has it been 10 years?

I've met my best friends here. I've broken bread with some of the nicest people you can imagine, all over the country, because of this forum. I've been street racing from Utah, to Texas, to Pennsylvania, to Carolina, because of this forum (all of that took place in Mexico, BTW :D) Basically, the VTCoA is great place for people who don't give a shit if we fit in anywhere else, enjoy driving heavy vehicles too fast, and don't hesitate to speak our minds.

i think i teared up a little - and i haven't even had anything to drink today!:cheers:

but no doubt this is the truth... not a single doubt...

If it weren't for the VTCoA, I would have never handed the keys of my truck to someone I had never met and let him go street racing with it. I met a bunch of great people here and I'm sure I will get to meet more of you as time goes on.

Gentlemen, time to confirm everything said from the other side of the pond.

Took quit a bit of time for someone not being anywhere in the states to become
a "family" member, but even without having personally met anyone from
the US members i really have the feeling of having some friends over there :D

Great to be a part of it :rock:

I might not be in the original members club but I can sure say that this forum will be the one I will always consider home! I may not have a 10 right now but I can assure you all that it will not stay that way. I have also found many great friends on here and I have been blessed with being able to meet quite a few face to face. CHEERS to the rest of you crazy bastards that have a passion for high horsepower fat pigs! Why is it that I think a 10 second pickup truck is cooler than a 9 second car???????? (I don't mean to discriminate because I really won't be happy until I have a 10 and a Viper sitting side by side in my garage.....) :beer:

Yea, I pissed off the entire southeast region by unbanning Dom for responding to an ego challenge

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, (I’m Mexican, I like ricer stuff on trucks) blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
I changed what you said just so you could see how it looked to the rest of us :D

Jesus..... Has it been 10 years?
Not sure which of us you are referring to as "Jesus", but I'm pretty sure your faith is misplaced. :D

i think i teared up a little - and i haven't even had anything to drink today!:cheers:

but no doubt this is the truth... not a single doubt...
Do you want to go practice karate in the garage?

If it weren't for the VTCoA, I would have never handed the keys of my truck to someone I had never met and let him go street racing with it. I met a bunch of great people here and I'm sure I will get to meet more of you as time goes on.
But you did end up being impressed with my Chevy whooping skills, amiright?

Gentlemen, time to confirm everything said from the other side of the pond.

Took quit a bit of time for someone not being anywhere in the states to become
a "family" member, but even without having personally met anyone from
the US members i really have the feeling of having some friends over there :D

Great to be a part of it :rock:
Homie, you have SRT10 family all over the USA. If we ever get to meet in person, I'd be thrilled to buy you dinner!

I might not be in the original members club
WTF!? You’ve been lying to us this whole time!?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back