Welcome From The Roktman

Haha! I'm gonna start putting any stick on trinkets that I find at auto parts stores to accent my truck. Fake air vents, hood scoops, chromed plastic emblems, pedal pads, mud flaps, etc etc..... Looking good!!!! :D

I have to say this club is great and its the people within that make it so. I am not a original member but the same day I got my 10 I joined the VTCOA. I am still hoping that a GTG happens again soon down here in TX really would like to meet some of the members in person. If it wasn't for this club I am not sure where I would go for sound advise to upgrade and fix my baby. Thanks to all the vendors you all :rock::rock:

It's a fun journey. Jeff probably has more knowledge than anyone as to what when down. This forum was started by RedSrt007 (Member #1). He, nor many others, were happy with what was happening on the SRT10forum.com. You can read through old posts there to get a feel for what was going on. Anyway, Jack and Patrick started this forum, but eventually sold it to Shaggy (Member #899), then went and started vipersoftheworld.com (VOTW). Shaggy owns this forum as well as a bunch of others (although I'm pretty certain this is his favorite, right Shaggy?). This forum went through a pretty big split back in about 2012-2013 after two longtime members had a physical altercation (impressed at myself of being so P.C. here :D) at a GTG. A good portion of the members moved to VOTW at that time. By then, that forum was owned my Tony at JTSVP. Eventually VOTW faded into he sunset and now most of those people are back here, just not nearly as active. The oldest member number that I see on here pretty regularly is Member #7, Ken (SRT10VENOMOUS). Wifey, Silverback, Django, and a few others are still out there and a few of them post over on Viper/Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum.

Basically, this forum was started by a few misfits who didn't like the censorship or "establishment" feeling of other forums. While ownership has changed, that sprit hasn't. I've met my best friends here. I've broken bread with some of the nicest people you can imagine, all over the country, because of this forum. I've been street racing from Utah, to Texas, to Pennsylvania, to Carolina, because of this forum (all of that took place in Mexico, BTW :D) Basically, the VTCoA is great place for people who don't give a shit if we fit in anywhere else, enjoy driving heavy vehicles too fast, and don't hesitate to speak our minds.

Awesome! I love falling into the misfit category :D

Hope y'all are doing well it's been a minute since I stopped by!

Oh yeh! Sometimes I take little time outs but I am still around :rock:

Good to see everyone going strong - I'm a post ho at heart and some things can just never change :D

Thank you :rock:

Good to see everyone going strong - I'm a post ho at heart and some things can just never change :D

So Wifey, Caveman has done a pretty good job at telling us the origins of this club. My curiosity led me to find this thread as I was looking for some of the oldest post from this forum. Is there anything else you can add to the history of this site? :)

So Wifey, Caveman has done a pretty good job at telling us the origins of this club. My curiosity led me to find this thread as I was looking for some of the oldest post from this forum. Is there anything else you can add to the history of this site? :)

I could be banned forever! I've met the nicest people on this site but there were some roller coaster rides. it seems as though caveman did a pretty good review. We lost some along the way but one thing about post hos is that they never die they just take time outs . At least this one

Oh and the 710 on the cap under the hood is where you put the oil :confused::p:dontknow::)

I could be banned forever! I've met the nicest people on this site but there were some roller coaster rides. it seems as though caveman did a pretty good review. We lost some along the way but one thing about post hos is that they never die they just take time outs . At least this one

Oh and the 710 on the cap under the hood is where you put the oil :confused::p:dontknow::)

Time outs can be uplifting.

Sure Wifey always gets all the attention....HA!:beer:
Member 911 checks in, every now and again, to see if my old truck turns up..... P.S. , best emo's on the web....:party:

Welcome back to all of you (including you #911) :D

I never look for mine, I'd be heart broken

Sure Wifey always gets all the attention....HA!:beer:
Member 911 checks in, every now and again, to see if my old truck turns up..... P.S. , best emo's on the web....:party:

The Queen so loved ol 911's KING :rock: :D :drool: :rock:

I love to see the old timers in here. Maybe one day we can get redsrt007 back too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back