WELCOME GUMBY45!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizzySRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me be the first to WELCOME GUMBY45 a friend of mine from Kansas that just bought a 04 used Red RC SRT10! WELCOME TO THE RBC!!!!!! :rock:

gumby45 said:
thanks wizzy for all your insight:rock:

Welcome to the forum, Congrat's on the 10:rock: :burnout:

gumby45 said:
Wizzy and info on my power sttering issue and belt noise.

Someone should chime in on that I haven't had the issue yet but someone else I'm sure has.

Welcome,And enjoy the ride.Explain the problems your having,And someone will have a fix.:rock:

When I first got the truck the power steering was growling like a raped cat and the belt was squeeling. The stealership said its common on the engines when it sits for a long time. Its only got 14.5k seems odd to me. It only happens when the engine is cold once it warm up everything is fine.

Welcome G:beer:

Pics like freakin' Now please.:D

I used ta' hang out with Gumby's Dad.

He was a real interesting guy named Art Clokey... very artistic kinda' guy... He invented the medium on which Gumby was based... They animated using clay figures which they would remodel and/or move frame by frame. The medium was called "claymation"...

Art was a wild man who wore (long) cut off pants in a huge houndstooth (checked) pattern, black socks and hightop sneakers, a fkn beret and a long cigarette holder.... Oh, and always wore black framed shades at (like fkn) four AM.....

Sorry....

Welcome to the fkn asylum, Gumby.

D

WizzySRT10 said:
Let me be the first to WELCOME GUMBY45 a friend of mine from Kansas that just bought a 04 used Red RC SRT10! WELCOME TO THE RBC!!!!!! :rock:
Welcome Gumby! :marchmellow:

I'm glad Wizzy clued you in that 04 RED RC's are the Fastest :rock: :D

FATJACK said:
Dealership B/S, make 'em fix it !!!!

Welcome to the RBC
Crazy thing is my insurance went down from the SRT-4
So Is it the power steering pump going out or just the belt needing a change?
I'll try to get pictures up I need a better camera. I got it for 23k since it got a few hail dings in it. :(
PICT0015.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

tight fit in the garage
PICT0013.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back