Welcome RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, it is good to have you come over here. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Bill.

welcome to the nut house

No its not, we're not nutty!!! We're your buddy!!!!!Hehehehehehehheheheh:D:D:D:D Welcome to the forum!!!

:itsme: Welcome to the forums

RedSrt007 said:
welcome to the nut house, where every thread is full of nuts :D
wELCOME!!! :D :D

p-nUTS mAYBE :rock: :p ;) :D - hEY pATRICK:dontknow:

Yeah Welcome RPM - IF you're actually here?:dontknow: :D

I met him the other day and told him about the site. He is trying to decide between the SRT10 and Harley Truck, and I tried to be as neutral as possible. I took him for a ride in my truck, and talked with him for over an hour. He has yet to ride in the Harley, so I guess time will tell.

outnumbered said:
I met him the other day and told him about the site. He is trying to decide between the SRT10 and Harley Truck, and I tried to be as neutral as possible. I took him for a ride in my truck, and talked with him for over an hour. He has yet to ride in the Harley, so I guess time will tell.
You should have had him ride with someone who has a set :D He prolly thinks Fords are faster now :mad:

Thanks for the great hospitality in the Viper Community !!

outnumbered said:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I am only now seeing this post for the first time and I really appreciate it ! As Outnumbered has already told you I like fast trucks and I am not brand loyal by any means. I am currently driving a Nissan Titan that is probably in the mid 14's (headers, cai, full exhaust, weight reduction,throttle body spacer, advanced timing, lean a/fuel ratio)and I am a well respected member over there with over 2000 posts (They do not know that I am not brand loyal)----The problem with the Titan is the lack of aftermarket support and only a few vendors to choose from and it is beggining to get on my nerves. Anyways I am taking my time to find a truck preferebly a quad cab that is easily upgradeable with good aftermarket support, I refuse to kiss only one or two vendors behinds.

What is on the top of my list (Please do not bash me) The Harley Truck, The Viper Quad, The SS Silverado(2003/2004 AWD/2005 2wd), The Ford SVT Lightning(2001-2004). So far I have been in Outnumbered's truck and was very impressed and I have test driven the SVT Ford and I scared the heck out of the salesman doing close to 100 in a 35 (He did not know that it was supercharged LOL) and 50+ in the twisties, it even ran out of gas on the test drive and the salesman got into trouble LOL LOL.

Thanks a lot man---Why are you called the Sickness ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back