Welcome RPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I wish you a Speedy Recovery !!!

Thanks bro-----I hope he is not contagious !! By the way nice truck, mine is red also(Only problem is that the unmarked Smokys' seem to love that colour too LOL)

Kewl man, I see you've got some sweet toys there and your screen name certainly does'nt need clarification LOL

RPM said:
Thanks bro-----I hope he is not contagious !! By the way nice truck, mine is red also(Only problem is that the unmarked Smokys' seem to love that colour too LOL)

I know what you mean....know what you mean.:( :rock: :rock: :rock:

RPM said:

Not contagious, but he grows on you.... like mold growing across the top of a coffee cup that has been left unclean for too many days! :D:puke:

Yeah, I have also attracted the attention of many an unmarked car!! But, it turns a lot of other heads as well!!!!

Gotta Love It!!!!!!:D:D:D

TheSickness said:
So.............:confused: How do you like the place RPM :dontknow:

The place is great it resembles a close knit family, the guys really seem to stick together and enjoy life and that is what is important. I have learned quite a bit about the truck so far and there is still so much to learn, bearing in mind that I am researching three trucks at one time (I am a member of at least 5 truck forums) . I am just hoping that the aftermarket opens up a lot more for these trucks so that people will have more choices within the marketplace.:D

Welcome Bro!! They call him Sickness because..........Uummm...........Well put it this way, he was the star witness in Michael Jackson's trial..................AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaahahaahahaahahahahahahaahaa!!!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Welcome Bro!! They call him Sickness because..........Uummm...........Well put it this way, he was the star witness in Michael Jackson's trial..................AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaahahaahahaahahahahahahaahaa!!!!:D
Your dead meat for that one Ronnie....................:rofl: :evil: :evil:

Rockin Ronnie said:

That was just wrong----ROFLMAO !!! :D

BTW:Thanks for the Welcome Bud

Well I am new to the forum I have a new 04 srt but I am still doing battle with officialdom down here in Australia .My truck although real nicely changed to RHD still is unable to get licenced . I continue to use my old 98 slt iron v10 with paxton and headers but I really looking foward to my srt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back