Welcome SGT BO!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sgt_bo said:
I live in Huntsville. I own a Black 06 QC and new to the forum also... I am currently in Iraq and my father has picked up my truck, but I will be coming home in Dec to see her for the first time, along with my house.... We need to meet up somewhere and go show the trucks off around town.

Paid $35K for a QC will post pics when I get pics from my parents....

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome and congrats

Sgt_bo new Member

Well thanks to all, I hope to learn a lot from this site.. I hope I can get some feedback from this have not had a lot of luck in the other one.

I am lookign for Boomer... I want to get some stuff done, but not sure if he installs the equipment he sells. I am willing to drive to your location for the service, only a 4 hour drive, and maybe get a small convoy going.

So I had a dodge Dakota R/T with the 360 engine in it, well every year they would have a R/T meet somewhere in the US. One year it was in Michigan, next year we were in Kansas at the speedway, then we went to Cecil County Maryland (thank god that was close to home). Was wondering if anything like this has happened or will happen?

I know we have a member on here from Canada, Red QC white stripes killer stereo system, sent you an email from the other site to your personal account would like to see if you could respond.

Things I want for the truck

Long Tube headers,
Exhaust
pipes out the side of the truck
Killer system

and has anyone done spinners on there truck? What you all think about how these spinners would look on the truck..

sgt_bo said:
Well thanks to all, I hope to learn a lot from this site.. I hope I can get some feedback from this have not had a lot of luck in the other one.

I am lookign for Boomer... I want to get some stuff done, but not sure if he installs the equipment he sells. I am willing to drive to your location for the service, only a 4 hour drive, and maybe get a small convoy going.

So I had a dodge Dakota R/T with the 360 engine in it, well every year they would have a R/T meet somewhere in the US. One year it was in Michigan, next year we were in Kansas at the speedway, then we went to Cecil County Maryland (thank god that was close to home). Was wondering if anything like this has happened or will happen?

I know we have a member on here from Canada, Red QC white stripes killer stereo system, sent you an email from the other site to your personal account would like to see if you could respond.

I think you are looking for Serge. http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/member.php?u=13 Boomer does install his own stuff. Jrgnd just has his S/C installed by Boomer. Send Boomer a PM or post a thread in his section (X-metal) that help you get ahold of him.

For mods you should start with exhaust and PCM flash. The flash really wakes the truck up and it is only 3 screws and 3 plugs. Take the bottom screw out first.

sgt_bo said:

Welcome bo! You'll definitley like the truck more with a couple of mods.:D :rock:

Where are you located? I went to Cecil County earlier this year. Only got to race once as I broke my shifter handle on the first run:eek: , but had fun anyway.:)

Planning on Atco next Saturday!:rock: :D

Welcome Bo!:D

Welcome to the RBC!!

Can't wait to hear your reaction when you finally get to push the button and matt the pedal!!!

Good luck and come home safe!!!

Welcome Bo!! yes Boomer will install anything he sells!!!

But I think spinners are not in his inventory!!But then again, maybe they are??

What ya say Boom!!!

Thanks for all the responses guys, had a information outage yesterday. I have been safe over here, but gotta go to Mosul this week..

HAMRHEAD, I used to live in White MArsh, MD and work in Aberdeen, I owned a Nissan 350Z at the time also, and raced both the truck and the Z a few times in the area....

As far as mods go I am going to look into them all.. I want to have a fast loud truck.. My dad loves my truck, and he is looking for a 4 cyl for me instead of the truck.. :)

sgt_bo said:
Thanks for all the responses guys, had a information outage yesterday. I have been safe over here, but gotta go to Mosul this week..

HAMRHEAD, I used to live in White MArsh, MD and work in Aberdeen, I owned a Nissan 350Z at the time also, and raced both the truck and the Z a few times in the area....

As far as mods go I am going to look into them all.. I want to have a fast loud truck.. My dad loves my truck, and he is looking for a 4 cyl for me instead of the truck.. :)

Tell your Dad to get one himself. Stay safe brother!!:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back