Welcome SGT BO!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo's Truck and his dad is driving it

Shit he would love to get one, but he would opt for the stick, I would have gotten the stick, but I wanted some room in the truck. My Dakota R/T was a single cab and had no room..

Well even in the RC there is still a decent amount of room but you have all types of space in the QC's. Plus the QC's are faster.

FlyingLow said:
Well even in the RC there is still a decent amount of room but you have all types of space in the QC's. Plus the QC's are faster.

Not only Faster, but I can hold three females instead of just one.. I am looking for the group of girls going out on Girls night, I dont want any to be left out... :)

welcome to the nut house,and thank you for your service to this country.

Welcome to the forums. This is the site to be on.... enjoy:D

Welcome Sargeant....ur gonna love your truck when you get home, I gotsa quad cab too and I love the shiznit out of it!!!!! You army or Marine? Either way I appreciate what you do Brother!!! But Dept of Navy is where it's at!!!:D:D:D:D::D:D

Well I am neither Army, Navy nor Marines. I was in the Army, but now I am just in Iraq as a civilian, but I am not one of those civilians who stay in one spot, I have been all over Iraq on missions. I support the US Army in a program were we use the Navy's battleship Gun, for you Navy guys you will know CWIZ....

But thanks for all the comments. I can not wait to get back and drive the beast though.. BOOMER is going to be hooking me up when I get back...

Welcome from one ex military Sergeant to another... you'll love this place!!!

Stretch

I have had
2 1978 Lil Red Express Trucks
1 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
1 soon to be 1949 Chevy truck

Currently 06 QC SRT Night runner package..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back