Well, its not an "L"

Thats either a tiny garage or a huge car. My L can fit in my garage with several feet to spare on all sides.

Congrats on the new ride.

Thats either a tiny garage or a huge car. My L can fit in my garage with several feet to spare on all sides.

Congrats on the new ride.

It's a little of both. My truck wouldn't fit.

Tint done

180a3322.jpg

:rock::rock::rock:lookin good:rock::rock::rock:

customer stopped by with an'11 SRT chally this week in toxic orange.

the SRT's are da best:rock::rock::rock:

man that thing is lookin sick bro.

i know your taste in style, and it is just a matter of time till that thing is lookin fuckin killer. you goin blackish with the rims???

Yup. Just haven't found ones I really like yet.
I can get all kinds of factory repos or the ones that look like the trucks rims in black. Not sure yet.

18%. Doesn't seem to dark. I have had worse.

hell, the ones that are on there now would look sweet PC'ed gloss black. but if i were you,(not sure how you feel about this) but i would up the size 2 inches. not too rediculous, but a little bigger. would look sweet and you could still fit some 40 series tires on so it wouldnt ride too rough.

are the sripes flat black?

i put 20 on the front doors of my black 10 and my silver 10. if it hadnt looked so good i would have gone 40. it was hard to see at night. but with a black truck and black rims, i felt obligated to go dark. 20 or less looks good on ANY vehicle

I wanted them black, not gray or bronze. Had to go at least that dark to get the black look.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back