Well, its not an "L"

Thanks everyone.
So today i called in sick to work :D
Went outside to try to figure out the radio. I gotta say, the radio alone is pretty sick. Still learning.

Ban, ban, ban, ban, ban....i'm sick of that f**ken word! We are men around here, "ban" is not in our vocabulary. ;)

019045010318.jpg

Congratulations Wes! My wife really, really, really, wanted me to get a Challenger when I bought my '10. I just couldn't justify the extra expense.

The 6.1 is an awesome engine. In stock form, they are indestructible. You will love the millage too. In my old SRT8, I could get 20+ MPG's without even really trying. There are a ton of tricks with these cars.... Let me know when you are ready and I'll fill you in.

-Chris

Already looked at a hitch :D

They actually have one that slides up. All the weight is on the pin :confused: All I need it for is towing the hovercraft.

M82211866.jpg

Nice ride Wes sure didn't take long to pick out a new ride. So how does the your new chally pull? compared to your old 10 does it feel the same or is it a big difference?

I still haven't really gotten on it. Took it out today and it was wet and raining.

Thanks everyone.
Went outside to try to figure out the radio. I gotta say, the radio alone is pretty sick. Still learning.

Called in sick!? Man, you gotta get that ass to work to make those new car payments you got now! :dontknow::aetsch:

Exhaust, rims, intake and programming first. :D

Very nice Wes. Like I told you earlier. Contact Johan (diablotoona), he's in our area and he's a genius with these cars. Hurry up. Cuz you know the big black bitch will be up there soon looking for ya. :D

I can still shift it. I don't know what its called.
Autostick and it works alright. Get the Mopar TCM, it locks up the converter much earlier, raises the shift points and lets you hold the gear longer in autostick. And then follow that with a 3200 stall edge converter and some AMG shift solenoids and the trans will be good to go.
Thanks everyone.
Yeah, I did the MyGig conversion to Joys car. SIck ass radio, that does almost everything.

Autostick and it works alright. Get the Mopar TCM, it locks up the converter much earlier, raises the shift points and lets you hold the gear longer in autostick. And then follow that with a 3200 stall edge converter and some AMG shift solenoids and the trans will be good to go.

Yeah, I did the MyGig conversion to Joys car. SIck ass radio, that does almost everything.

shut up, video gamer nerd.....D&D player......:congrats: who do you think you are, Geek Squad!?

3200 is for babies :argh::D

Its tight, but it fits :p

b350bf14.jpg

23315065.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back