Well Treker - Let's Get er goin ... NE GTG ?

ctsrt10 said:
you guys make it ill be there common you guys know that

We knew that Paul ..... Where the hell is there a drag strip in CT. ???????

Here are the numbers guys ........

For Todd, Derek, Myself, and anybody else in the area ....

To Jersey = 3hrs - 44 min. 195 Miles

TrackJerseysm.jpg

Is this the one in Jersey that you guys were thinkin about?

To NE Dragway N.H. - 2 hrs 32 min. 145 miles

TrackNewHampsm.jpg

Question is where are the rest of the guys coming from ????

Like I said ... whatever the group wants .... I'm there ....... Jim

Wait a minute,,, Where did lbstone do his track runs then? I thought it was CT. Did he go to NJ for it?

Okay... Can someone get some info on the most loacal track to Manhattan then? Its central to everyone I aassume. NJ, CT, LI, PA, etc...

Guys, there is a track a few minutes off RT 80, Island Dragway, RT. 46 Great Meadows, NJ. It's my local track and they are hosting "Mopars at the Patch" Sunday June 29th. This could be a great day for us...I know its not much notice but we could represent our trucks really well at a Mopar event :D Last year some Ls, Silverado SS, and Trailblazer SS trucks crashed the party and i was the only SRT10 there! I know one of the techs there so i can see if he can set aside an area for us to all park together.

FastSRT19 said:
Oh yeah, here is a link to the site for directions: annnnnnnnd..there is always Cannonball Go-Go at the end of the driveway for those of us with a few extra dolla bills at the end of the day

http://islanddragway.com/directions.html

This could be fun, fellers :D :rock: :burnout:

Yep thats the one I mapped out ....... 29th is good for me. We will have to see how many want to drive out there, if that's where we are going.

Jim

2 1/2 hr drive for me but I would do it. 29th works as well.

If we can get a decent list of people, lets do it.

TREKER said:
Starting a new thread...

Go for it Scott .....

If we can get some trucks there, more than a just a few ...... I'll make the trip.

Or do something more central for most ........ Lets see who commits. ( I know fastsrt19 and Steve will be in) ..... we'll see ....

Jim

anybody know anything about Lebanon Valley in NY?

Craig said:
Not too far but dunno if a sunday will work 4 me.......

Jeez Craig... We are trying to do a NJ thing and now you are botching about the day? Just strap on a set, take some pepto bismol and man up...:argh:

:p :D

TREKER said:
Jeez Craig... We are trying to do a NJ thing and now you are botching about the day? Just strap on a set, take some pepto bismol and man up...:argh:

:p :D

yeah and we can do our rim swap right there at the track bro!:rock:

We should start a list.... maybe .... New thread? This Thread? ...

jim start a new on but im in if my truck is not apart, and oh whats goin on at riffs place

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back