Went to SAR

HISS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well decided to go to the track last night. A few passes were made with dissapointing results made one fairly clean pass, truck hooked ok and heres what happened.

r/t-.4551
60ft-2.0060
330ft-5.3475
1/8-8.0947
1/8mph-89.64
1000-10.4774
1/4-12.4665
mph-113.81

I did cut a better 60 and 330 but third gear was elusive on that pass lol.
60-1.8137
330ft-5.0511.........That would have been a low 12 for sure.

Well now its time for a new clutch, funny the more the clutch slipped the faster the truck got.

Demon 8 said:
Viper master and slave coming soon
Still good runs IMHO
Viper master and slave, f1 stage 3 clutch, and possibly aluminum flywheel.:dito: :driver:

HISS said:
Viper master and slave, f1 stage 3 clutch, and possibly aluminum flywheel.:dito: :driver:
might wanna think twice about the flywheel, i think i've read some where on here that our trucks are too heavy for it and it wears it out, look at roe i think they have a lighter one but still steel, what size shot were you spraying?? and how was SAR i'd really like to go there one day need to see if we can get a few more texas guy's together and hit houston or SAR

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
might wanna think twice about the flywheel, i think i've read some where on here that our trucks are too heavy for it and it wears it out, look at roe i think they have a lighter one but still steel, what size shot were you spraying?? and how was SAR i'd really like to go there one day need to see if we can get a few more texas guy's together and hit houston or SAR
SAR is good, test and tune on friday is usually a small turn out especially when cold. Track prep is questionable, only got 1 60' below 2.+, but it was still fun and my first time down the track in this truck. 150 shot, no tune stock pcm on race fuel. I need to change plugs too, got a little pop in the exhaust at low rpm now. Well I guess I might as wel do a few other things while its down too:flute: :stupido2:

i would've thought the track prep pretty good there, might just be cause to track was cold?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i would've thought the track prep pretty good there, might just be cause to track was cold?
Cold did'nt help, but tack prep is usually hit or miss up there.

HISS said:
Cold did'nt help, but tack prep is usually hit or miss up there.
man that sucks i was hoping it'd be good all the time, i don't wanna drive 2 hours and ahve a chance that the track would be worse than my local one. i'd still like to doa g2g there or somethin and would still race then though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back