Went to SAR

HISS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well decided to go to the track last night. A few passes were made with dissapointing results made one fairly clean pass, truck hooked ok and heres what happened.

r/t-.4551
60ft-2.0060
330ft-5.3475
1/8-8.0947
1/8mph-89.64
1000-10.4774
1/4-12.4665
mph-113.81

I did cut a better 60 and 330 but third gear was elusive on that pass lol.
60-1.8137
330ft-5.0511.........That would have been a low 12 for sure.

Well now its time for a new clutch, funny the more the clutch slipped the faster the truck got.

Demon 8 said:
Viper master and slave coming soon
Still good runs IMHO
Viper master and slave, f1 stage 3 clutch, and possibly aluminum flywheel.:dito: :driver:

HISS said:
Viper master and slave, f1 stage 3 clutch, and possibly aluminum flywheel.:dito: :driver:
might wanna think twice about the flywheel, i think i've read some where on here that our trucks are too heavy for it and it wears it out, look at roe i think they have a lighter one but still steel, what size shot were you spraying?? and how was SAR i'd really like to go there one day need to see if we can get a few more texas guy's together and hit houston or SAR

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
might wanna think twice about the flywheel, i think i've read some where on here that our trucks are too heavy for it and it wears it out, look at roe i think they have a lighter one but still steel, what size shot were you spraying?? and how was SAR i'd really like to go there one day need to see if we can get a few more texas guy's together and hit houston or SAR
SAR is good, test and tune on friday is usually a small turn out especially when cold. Track prep is questionable, only got 1 60' below 2.+, but it was still fun and my first time down the track in this truck. 150 shot, no tune stock pcm on race fuel. I need to change plugs too, got a little pop in the exhaust at low rpm now. Well I guess I might as wel do a few other things while its down too:flute: :stupido2:

i would've thought the track prep pretty good there, might just be cause to track was cold?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i would've thought the track prep pretty good there, might just be cause to track was cold?
Cold did'nt help, but tack prep is usually hit or miss up there.

HISS said:
Cold did'nt help, but tack prep is usually hit or miss up there.
man that sucks i was hoping it'd be good all the time, i don't wanna drive 2 hours and ahve a chance that the track would be worse than my local one. i'd still like to doa g2g there or somethin and would still race then though

Back