West Coast Race GTG

Silverback said:
Okay, Mapquest says it's 1028.38 miles. So if I average 15.5 miles to the gallon that means it will take me 66.35 gallons to get there. The tank holds 26 gallons if I remember right so if I leave home with a full tank and fill up every time that will leave me with approximately 11.65 gallons when I arrive.

Damn, guess I can't race.:( :eek:

Man Silver.....really hope you show up....would love to meet you.....

The second level manager that I have to coordinate this with is on vacation this week (I know, they can take vacations but we can't. But then who does the work) so I have to wait until Monday to see if I can do this or not. The odds are pretty slim as they wanted to cancel my last vacation.

Just so I know, what is the plan? Meet at the track on Saturday morning and dinner that night?

Nowwhat said:
Man Silver.....really hope you show up....would love to meet you.....

I second that emotion...hope you can make it Silver, I've never seen an ape man in person:D

Add my wife, she is hoping more women are going. And my son is will bring his Hemi QC if he can get off of work.

Jim

List of trucks going
Vprpwr + Sister
Uniboy
E-benz + 1
FstJack + 1
Redsrt007 + Jen (maybe )
Ocbob + 4
Silent D
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver +1
06-Quad
Bucke77
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam +1
Vodoo
Jrsvipr +1
Myugioh- Jeff & Cheryl....Cheesecake
Mr Ed's SRT10
Whitesnake +2
Sleeper +1
hotshots
drcraig
Iltemprd
Srt-iz-4me
Swingshiftworker(from old site) From SF
Fun2xlr8
Wifey +1

List not bringing truck
Boomer
Chris Jensen (DC Performance)
Sickness
Begood

+ 15 Ls..............

any more +1,2,3's etc...?

Vprpwr + Sister
Uniboy
E-benz + 1
FstJack + 1
Redsrt007 + Jen (maybe )
Ocbob + 4
Silent D
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver +1
06-Quad
Bucke77
Trainman
Nowwhat
Silversrt
Viprtek
Viperam +1
Vodoo
Jrsvipr +1
Myugioh- Jeff & Cheryl....Cheesecake
Mr Ed's SRT10
Whitesnake +2
Sleeper +1
hotshots
drcraig
Iltemprd
Srt-iz-4me
Swingshiftworker
Fun2xlr8
Wifey +1

List not bringing truck
Boomer
Chris Jensen (DC Performance)
Sickness
Begood

+ 15 Ls..............

Hi folks,
I've got the camera gear and video going..
cheers
shane

hotshots said:
Hi folks,
I've got the camera gear and video going..
cheers
shane

nice.....a professional..........can you bring Kate Bosworth and Keira Knightly too....?

Ok cool update

The track owner got back to me....Blake Bowser (son of the owner)...He is aware of our group...its size and the fact that this may become an annual event....

He will try to get us some pit space set aside....but no promises....ANYONE GOING UP ON FRIDAY...can go and set up some space for us....anyone....?....please post up if you can stop by the track friday....

What he can do is try to get us a lane for one run that we can all do together..like at nats....:D ....

For sure he can (after the last run of the day) put us all together at the staging area for a big group shot under the lights....:rock:

So...for next year.....we can rent the entire track just for us for about $5000.00 for the day....we get us + the Ls + some vipers = 100 cars....= $50/ person for figure 20 runs if you want....

They will have top fuel cars there testing for an event 2 weeks later so the prep will be crazy good...they had a car run 5.85 last week and he shut down before the line....:D

The track has aged nicely with lots 'o rubber....should be record 60' times......

9 days to go............

Dude, our Trucks are side-by-side tonite... mine won't be ready until later. Hopefully some of that speed of yours will rub-off a little on mine.
And the track rental is less then we were paying at Fontana...I likey

Quick

Last edited:
Nowwhat said:
Ok cool update

The track owner got back to me....Blake Bowser (son of the owner)...He is aware of our group...its size and the fact that this may become an annual event....

He will try to get us some pit space set aside....but no promises....ANYONE GOING UP ON FRIDAY...can go and set up some space for us....anyone....?....please post up if you can stop by the track friday....

What he can do is try to get us a lane for one run that we can all do together..like at nats....:D ....

For sure he can (after the last run of the day) put us all together at the staging area for a big group shot under the lights....:rock:

So...for next year.....we can rent the entire track just for us for about $5000.00 for the day....we get us + the Ls + some vipers = 100 cars....= $50/ person for figure 20 runs if you want....

They will have top fuel cars there testing for an event 2 weeks later so the prep will be crazy good...they had a car run 5.85 last week and he shut down before the line....:D

The track has aged nicely with lots 'o rubber....should be record 60' times......

9 days to go............

highs on the 23rd should be low 80's...high 70's for our first couple o' runs...

In 7 days and 12 hours I will be landing at LAX. This is going to be a really great time. I am so looking forward to making a fool out of myself.........ERRR,... I mean having a really good time. :D :p :D

Bill.

Begood said:
In 7 days and 12 hours I will be landing at LAX. This is going to be a really great time. I am so looking forward to making a fool out of myself.........ERRR,... I mean having a really good time. :D :p :D

Bill.
That is not a stretch either :D

Man....you know I am working this event....I just joined the L forum.....:D ....Vprpwr has them posting up over there about the 23rd....some guys will be running high 13's....others....low 10's.....:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back