West Coast Race GTG

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the spirit of the Nats...and for those of us that were not lucky enough to go...and given that we missed our private track days this year...and that we miss Ocbob's cooking and Quicksilver's presence....and that I would like to see SilentD.....

Let's have a rally/BBQ/race day

September 23rd Famoso Raceway.....

I know it isn't all that close but damn people drove 500+ miles for the nats....

Let's go West coast

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat

Sorry who am I forgetting.....hell that is 16 right there...great pics, good food...etc

Will the supertank be ready? Sounds like fun, I will make a note on the calander. Also we should start a list of stuff to bring if people are down to go? Great idea Mike :D

RedRamRules said:
Will the supertank be ready? Sounds like fun, I will make a note on the calander. Also we should start a list of stuff to bring if people are down to go? Great idea Mike :D

Yep would love to blow it up in front of a friendly crowd...and I will need a ride home....:D

I will invite DC performance as well and ask them to bring their EZ up.....

Hey Mike I have the VTCOA banner if Patrik hasnt got the other ones made yet let me know and I;; ship it to ya(sorry bout speelinm, eatin homeade sgetti!)LOLOL

Stinker said:
Hey Mike I have the VTCOA banner if Patrik hasnt got the other ones made yet let me know and I;; ship it to ya(sorry bout speelinm, eatin homeade sgetti!)LOLOL

yeppper....well take it......:D ...don't get any sauce on it...we will worry about it next month....

Nowwhat said:
In the spirit of the Nats...and for those of us that were not lucky enough to go...and given that we missed our private track days this year...and that we miss Ocbob's cooking and Quicksilver's presence....and that I would like to see SilentD.....

Aw bro..........................now ya got me all misty, man.........no kiddin'.

I will seriously consider it, but I need to get together and ask Lynette if we've promised that weekend already or not......

I will totally get back to you on this.......:rock:

SD

Silent D said:
Aw bro..........................now ya got me all misty, man.........no kiddin'.

I will seriously consider it, but I need to get together and ask Lynette if we've promised that weekend already or not......

I will totally get back to you on this.......:rock:

SD

Dear Lynette,

Have you considered a relaxing weekend in the beautiful city of Bakersfield? Dirt, heat, crass humor and fatty foods await you. Now that I think about it, Your husband needs to take you to Tahiti....just not on the 23rd....:D

1444.50 miles round trip......

I'll give it some serious thought

No worries on the banner stink'r , we have a few extra's for the west-coast events :D, leave that one on the other side of the us just incase :D

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
No worries on the banner stink'r , we have a few extra's for the west-coast events :D, leave that one on the other side of the us just incase :D

-Red

You in............?

gotcha bro! jsut wanted to make sure , the west coast one would be done in time! thanks patty!:D ;) (that sounds too wussy! edit )
Thanks Patrick!:D

Stinker said:

Stinker, I have a secret, oh hell I'll tell ya. :confused:

There is more that one VTCoA banner, I have another one or so at my house that is the same as the one you have.
We have banners to send around east of the Mississippi and another to send around west of the Mississippi.
I will be all over that on the 23rd of Sept.
I have a 12x12 EZUP.
And I can show up at Fontana with my trailer to tow Shampoo Boy to DC and drop it off on the way home. It has an 8500LB winch so we don't even have to push. LOL :eek: Only a little out of the way. But for the MadModder no problemo.
I would be happy to do it, only as a contingency of course.;)
I need to know what the wheel base is on a QC to make sure it is not too long.
This is a bitchin idea, lets make it happen.

Nowwhat said:

Let's have a rally/BBQ/race day

September 23rd Famoso Raceway.....

I know it isn't all that close but damn people drove 500+ miles for the nats....

Let's go West coast

Vprpwr
Uniboy
E-benz
FstJack
Redsrt007
Ocbob
SilentD
Redramrules
Ferraritruck
Quicksilver
06-Quad
Bucke77
Wheredwhogo
Awdisuzu
Trainman
Nowwhat

Sorry who am I forgetting.....hell that is 16 right there...great pics, good food...etc
bold = attending

FSTJACK said:
Stinker, I have a secret, oh hell I'll tell ya. :confused:

There is more that one VTCoA banner, I have another one or so at my house that is the same as the one you have.
We have banners to send around east of the Mississippi and another to send around west of the Mississippi.
I will be all over that on the 23rd of Sept.
I have a 12x12 EZUP.
And I can show up at Fontana with my trailer to tow Shampoo Boy to DC and drop it off on the way home. It has an 8500LB winch so we don't even have to push. LOL :eek: Only a little out of the way. But for the MadModder no problemo.
I would be happy to do it, only as a contingency of course.;)
I need to know what the wheel base is on a QC to make sure it is not too long.
This is a bitchin idea, lets make it happen.

I thought your towing me home :dontknow: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back